Formula 1 Wags #147 Single and Sweating in Singapore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey, long time lurker here. Was just catching up with the thread from yesterday and saw that the girl who’s photos Lando liked has made her account public. Do we know if the likes were real in the first place as if they were they have now been removed as far as i can see?

Reactions: 6
Hey, long time lurker here. Was just catching up with the thread from yesterday and saw that the girl who’s photos Lando liked has made her account public. Do we know if the likes were real in the first place as if they were they have now been removed as far as i can see?
honestly not sure. i feel like it’s more likely that they were real as it’s such an odd thing to fake (like someone said before).

but at the same time i’m surprised she was followed without anyone noticing (usually his sneaky follows are always caught 💀) and you can’t like posts from a private account without following, of course

Reactions: 4
Yes they were real. I followed her before she went public. But you can see she's at other clubs with alcohol so she *should* be 18. Also all his other friends similar to his age even mich older also liked the same photos
The fact that it's gone now means at least someone's outbthere paying attention.
But he probably had to wait until she went public to unlike since he wasn't following her

Update, one of Landos friends also unliked stuff je liked from. Earlier... and he was like A LOT. But since I'm also following her crew (all young looking Eastern European gitls with insta model shots that kinda make me nervous for them) all with hearts in their profiles.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
The fact that it's gone now means at least someone's outbthere paying attention.
But he probably had to wait until she went public to unlike since he wasn't following her
I'm confused about him caring about the image in some way but at the same time how he really doesn't care. As really either do or don't.
It's not a big deal to like someone's picture(s), many people do it, but he is making it a bigger deal with that endless sneaky following/unfollowing and liking/unliking :cautious:

Reactions: 1
I'm confused about him caring about the image in some way but at the same time how he really doesn't care. As really either do or don't.
It's not a big deal to like someone's picture(s), many people do it, but he is making it a bigger deal with that endless sneaky following/unfollowing and liking/unliking :cautious:
well surely he has to unlike them now bc OTHER people have made it a big deal. doesn’t necessarily mean he thought it was a big deal

Reactions: 3
[
I said it earlier but there is now way we are evenclose to knowing how many. His classic lando mistake here was liking the photos when he should have just followed and unfollowed. But needed to have not only a look but also a like

well surely he has to unlike them now bc OTHER people have made it a big deal. doesn’t necessarily mean he thought it was a big deal
Excellent point. Because I wouldn't have thought it was a big deal... still we have no reason to believe she was younger or like someone said 15 is the age of consent in Monaco

yeah i agree, think its more because of other people than what he himself thinks. the problem would have been if she was 16 (which i doubt looking at her instagram, theres pictures in clubs from over a year ago) and he was aware of that however i dont think that is the case. if she is infact 16 and he now knows that its probably for the best that he unliked the photos

I'm seriously considering paying for an app. If it's out there, just to track it all. But also I don't want to know

I get what you mean, but this is not the first time he's done it. As I said, if he thinks it's not a big deal (and I think it's not a big deal either), why would he even care (unless again, it's for his image of "flawless and unproblematic prince" for teenage fans). But then maybe he shouldn't do it at all if he feels so "pressured" to "change" his mind all the time 😂

I get what you mean, but this is not the first time he's done it. As I said, if he thinks it's not a big deal (and I think it's not a big deal either), why would he even care (unless again, it's for his image of "flawless and unproblematic prince" for teenage fans). But then maybe he shouldn't do it at all if he feels so "pressured" to "change" his mind all the time 😂
the most probable explanation is:

lando doesn’t care, mclaren does 😅

imagine being the staff member or whoever it is that has to keep an eye on all his tit. i’d have constant anxiety 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 4
the most probable explanation is:

lando doesn’t care, mclaren does 😅

imagine being the staff member or whoever it is that has to keep an eye on all his tit. i’d have constant anxiety 💀
Which is why someone on his team was like... literally put anything else in his silver bangle wearing hands (dj board, leica camera) to keep him from instagram
*This is a joke

• Haha
Had another look through her instagram and I’d agree with a few on here saying she is most likely over 18 anyway. Seems to be all partying and clubs although kids seem to be doing all of that younger and younger these days 😅

At the same time not sure why someone would try and lie to get Lando in trouble. Ive seen some crazy Lando haters reposted on here but to go that far? I honestly wouldn’t put it past some of them but it’s an odd thing to do.

Reactions: 2
Lando didn't even follow his caddy... who just turned 18 and is lovely and was giving him golf tips... and he followed everyone else from that golf day
So I'd say he's kind of aware.
In this case he unliked those posts fast.... so technically if you didn't see it it never happened since again no follows

Yeah somethings up because
V Thierry, That GK guy he's friends with, and Nicolo all unfollowed and unliked her posts too

Last edited:
V Thierry, That GK guy he's friends with, and Nicolo all unfollowed and unliked her posts too
i swear we have a different instagram or something 😂

for me, it only ever showed that she was followed by niccolo, not any of the others. and for me it STILL shows that she's followed by him
IMG_B9104491062B-1.jpeg

a lot of younger girls (16/17) around my area have been using fake IDs lately so i definitely wouldnt be surprised if thats the case with a lot of other areas in europe too 😬

a lot of younger girls (16/17) around my area have been using fake IDs lately so i definitely wouldnt be surprised if thats the case with a lot of other areas in europe too 😬
Nope you are right. Sorry niccolo shows on app for me now. And gk guy I meant to say was the club promoter and car club guy
But niccolo likes are gone I think...

Nope you are right. Sorry niccolo shows on app for me now. And gk guy I meant to say was the club promoter and car club guy
But niccolo likes are gone I think...
yeah i just had a look and im pretty sure there isnt any niccolo likes. wouldnt be surprised if Lando saw them when he was unliking the photos and told him he might want to remove his too if she is possibly 16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.