Formula 1 Wags #147 Single and Sweating in Singapore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAXITOOOOOOOO 🧑🧑🧑🧑🧑🧑🧑🧑🧑🧑🧑🧑

Love how people were like Kelly is going to Brazil
Her man is 25 and about to get a second title. Whether Singapore or Japan she was gonna go.
And no crap. P on a 15 hour flight... that's borderline torture, for everyone. Here hoping to have the race maxed out... so we can watch him be a cocky witch. And no one can complain about anything this year. I'm totally looking forward to it just to move on for the rest of the season.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Then Isa came up. Who has time for stretching? πŸ˜‚. I’m up, quick breakfast, make kids lunches, shower, blow dry hair, slap on tinted moisturiser, dress and shout at the kids to hurry up πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I saw this last night πŸ˜‚. Love his cartoons
I wasn't crying of laugher since ages but watching this cartoon... First time when George started singing and second time when Carlos and Charles joined with Con te partiro πŸ˜‚

P. S. I apologise in advance for Max themed signatures till midnight tomorrow πŸ˜‚

IMG_20220930_001445.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Love how people were like Kelly is going to Brazil
Her man is 25 and about to get a second title. Whether Singapore or Japan she was gonna go.
And no crap. P on a 15 hour flight... that's borderline torture, for everyone. Here hoping to have the race maxed out... so we can watch him be a cocky witch. And no one can complain about anything this year. I'm totally looking forward to it just to move on for the rest of the season.
Is Penelope in Singapore with Kelly ? Max has a private jet so the flight experience probably wasn't too bad for Penelope.

Reactions: 3
It’s George and the abs πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

@monza this one is brilliant! I shared on my Facebook for my 2 F1 friends
Zilly boyzzzz

The fact they are running instead of driving in every video and that loud tippy tappy noise warm my heart every time πŸ₯°πŸ˜‚

~~~~~

IMG_20220930_003630.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Is Penelope in Singapore with Kelly ? Max has a private jet so the flight experience probably wasn't too bad for Penelope.
They flew separately i am assuming based on timing of posts but if P was there,I hope she flew AirMax. It at least stopped in Hungary and Dubai on the way so at least some break.

Paddock outfits. Still have no idea how to post them so posting all at once!
Friday -nice cool linen skirt and vest top
Saturday - white trousers to keep cool
Sunday -red hot pants for a Carlos win
Absolute perfection on all three!! 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Charlotte was photographed there by 'fans'. Kelly showed a photo from plane but assume she will be there tomorrow for hos birthday on full kym display.
If she doesn’t pop out of a cake I’ll be disappointed πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Absolute perfection on all three!! 😍
If only I looked like that in real life. 20 odd years ago I could have worn these! I blame the kids πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
They flew separately i am assuming based on timing of posts but if P was there,I hope she flew AirMax. It at least stopped in Hungary and Dubai on the way so at least some break.
I read some tweets on twitter that were unfairly criticizing air max's carbon emissions because of the travelling.

His private jet has it's own twitter page and people love to track and find out were its going.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I doubt Penelope is with her, I don’t think she ever has been when she’s at a race (apart from when she was a baby and Kelly was still with Daniil … πŸ’€)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.