Formula 1 Wags #147 Single and Sweating in Singapore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All I have to say is he never wore that bracelet this much in every single moment the camera is on him, like he has this past month
same with her and that necklace.
I will not interpret, and at this point i could care less, I just cant stand seeing it all the damn time.
are you sure? could’ve sworn he always had the silver one on when possible. although it was accompanied with some other bracelets as well

Reactions: 4
are you sure? could’ve sworn he always had the silver one on when possible. although it was accompanied with some other bracelets as well
I think he did the majority of the time but back then we werent really looking for it as much so didnt notice 😅

and hes made it 3 days 😅

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I think he did the majority of the time but back then we werent really looking for it as much so didnt notice 😅

and hes made it 3 days 😅
Is tomorrow too late for Singapore flight?

Screenshot_20220929_204647.jpg

Hear me out: "Day 5. My sunshine" 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is tomorrow too late for Singapore flight?
Yes 😂

But didn't she talk about Bali? Or someone said she said? (she also started to follow some girl from Bali, so guessing photoshooting there? or going there with whoever she was in Valencia or Monaco?)

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

and hes made it 3 days 😅
Look I'm all good for both of them wearing the jewelry all the time if they want.
but not when you are at the same time telling the public you are broken up and not tried to deny any of the coverage
if you are just friends cool... but i wouldn't be toting any jewelry around every single day, when i could obviously afford much better
its sentimental, and that's fine, if they are de coupling, recoupling, taking time whatever
but no way you go moving on wearing sentimental jewelry from you ex... every day in every photo, when those things obviously represented your former relationship together.
so again, nice ,cute, cool, whatever, but if you wanna keep it a secret, keep it a secret and do whatever your relationship is.
but would love to see them at least get newer better jewelry that's less boring we can interpret.

Yes 😂

But didn't she talk about Bali? Or someone said she said? (she also started to follow some girl from Bali, so guessing photoshooting there? or going there with whoever she was in Valencia or Monaco?)
Personally I would LOVE her to go to Bali because I've been there and it was all good, but also seems very much into what she's into. i will be sad not to see lando and her in the monkey forest having monkeys steel their jewelry, but hell yeah, everyone should have the chance to experience Bali... like the places outside just the resorts and pretty beaches.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have been pretty scarce lately, but popping in to check up every now and then and I just want to say how much I appreciate you all. This thread is full of smart, funny, interesting people. I don’t particularly love this narrative that’s being tossed around of how things have changed, and the insinuation that there are a bunch of mean, hateful girls here. That just seems the furthest thing from the truth to me! We can joke about yachts, jewelry lines, people being awkward, and people being scientist and it’s all just lighthearted fun. Surely all that’s not being taken serious?

It’s completely fine if people left because they wanted a Pierre thirst thread to post about other things, but let’s not make people here the villains. And this is a joke by the way, I love all my Pierre slaggies. ❤ And I truly miss some of the people no longer posting.

Now carry on you beautiful nosey, sarcastic witches!! 🥰

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
So lando likes are real btw...... they are still there
but that said now i can see the girl is connected to all of v thiery/niccolo/jack/kelly/max monaco scene and ALL of them have liked her photos the same if not more.

Reactions: 3
So lando likes are real btw...... they are still there
but that said now i can see the girl is connected to all of v thiery/niccolo/jack/kelly/max monaco scene and ALL of them have liked her photos the same if not more.
I think the question is though if that girl really is just 16? Because if she is then it's all really weird and kinda sick. (I'm guessing she is not then... I hope.)

Reactions: 1
I think the question is though if that girl really is just 16? Because if she is then it's all really weird. (I'm guessing she is not then)
Thats honestly what I was thinking. The only insinuation of her age was the gossip page as far as we are aware. Other than that is she related to any of their group possibly (like how most of them follow Andrea through Jennie)

Thats honestly what I was thinking. The only insinuation of her age was the gossip page as far as we are aware. Other than that is she related to any of their group possibly (like how most of them follow Andrea through Jennie)
I dont think she is. she looks really young but I'm also pretty old
there are multiple images of her in the clubs with booze around, so unless they are just letting 16 year olds into mingle, I'm leaning more towards shes 18. still doing the good work though

I have been pretty scarce lately, but popping in to check up every now and then and I just want to say how much I appreciate you all. This thread is full of smart, funny, interesting people. I don’t particularly love this narrative that’s being tossed around of how things have changed, and the insinuation that there are a bunch of mean, hateful girls here. That just seems the furthest thing from the truth to me! We can joke about yachts, jewelry lines, people being awkward, and people being scientist and it’s all just lighthearted fun. Surely all that’s not being taken serious?

It’s completely fine if people left because they wanted a Pierre thirst thread to post about other things, but let’s not make people here the villains. And this is a joke by the way, I love all my Pierre slaggies. ❤ And I truly miss some of the people no longer posting.

I've been away from this thread the last couple of weeks just because work has been so busy and sensing I've missed some drama... 😬

I hope no-one has decided to leave, I can only echo how much I've loved following these F1 threads all year. I've had proper belly laughs reading some of the posts in here, and god knows we need a bit of joy at the moment. Also enjoy having a space to chat about the races, the drivers, when none of my IRL friends are into F1! Please stick around people <3

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Special thanks for loving me despite the fact we love / hate opposite Max guys 🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 5
but no way you go moving on wearing sentimental jewelry from you ex... every day in every photo, when those things obviously represented your former relationship together.
What is bugging me about all this is the fact he obviously was sending DMs around claiming he was single, tried to get girls and is still flirting around, so what the hell is this religious wearing of that bracelet that obviously links him to her? I personally don't find it cute at all as it feels sneaky, it's almost like he is doing it for his teenage fangirls to prove how romantic he actually is (while he just wants to have fun and of course his young fanbase is not for that). And "secretly dating" while wearing each others gifted jewellery that everyone knows about, what secret would that be? (Wouldn't you act like you don't even know the other, if it was supposed to be a secret?) That whole thing just doesn't make sense to me at all as one thing just contradicts the other, and it's annoying me. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Sadly not really. Noone is going to tell you or other big names off. And yes, as someone said before, for some reason you can say anything about any wag, even the wildest theories ever, but noone touches Luisa. And what really triggers me how this person came here to cause tit and then retreated to the other thread to get praise for it. As one thing is to have a disagreement and another one is to do it on purpose. Hope it made them feel better.

I don't think anyone, and no, not me either, is actually hating on Luisa or any other wag. Hating on a person and "hating" on what they do or how they act are two different things, so please recognize the difference. And stop comparing me with those IG haters, please, that's really too much.
edit to add - I didn’t come here to cause tit. I think you’ll find I’ve been on this thread for a long time. Real lifing hard for a bit so just lurked and came back to see all the change. I’m clearly not the only person feeling this way by the mass exodus of people from the thread!

Right “this person” is me who has been posting on this thread since the start of the year. This is has been the only thread I’ve posted on. Nearly at 1000 posts. There were plenty of established names on this thread but I didn’t come in all guns blazing saying some pretty inflammatory stuff.

Well yeah I can compare you to the Instagram haters because some of the stuff you were saying was practically identical to what they were posting 🤷🏻‍♀️

Only just seeing all this cause you know real life and that.

I think for my own mental health I’ll need to stay away from this thread from now which is a shame as we had a real community. I don’t like how It’s making me feel and I’ve never had that before even when we had disagreements. It’s a place I’ve always felt welcomed til now.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
edit to add - I didn’t come here to cause tit. I think you’ll find I’ve been on this thread for a long time. Real lifing hard for a bit so just lurked and came back to see all the change. I’m clearly not the only person feeling this way by the mass exodus of people from the thread!

Right “this person” is me who has been posting on this thread since the start of the year. This is has been the only thread I’ve posted on. Nearly at 1000 posts. There were plenty of established names on this thread but I didn’t come in all guns blazing saying some pretty inflammatory stuff.

Well yeah I can compare you to the Instagram haters because some of the stuff you were saying was practically identical to what they were posting 🤷🏻‍♀️

Only just seeing all this cause you know real life and that.

I think for my own mental health I’ll need to stay away from this thread from now which is a shame as we had a real community. I don’t like how It’s making me feel and I’ve never had that before even when we had disagreements. It’s a place I’ve always felt welcomed til now.
Sc... We talked about at least 5 different topics today. Yesterday was the same.

Why don't you do that as well instead of trying to moderate the thread without bringing anything to fix the "broken" vibe for third day in a row now?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
What is bugging me about all this is the fact he obviously was sending DMs around claiming he was single, tried to get girls and is still flirting around, so what the hell is this religious wearing of that bracelet that obviously links him to her? I personally don't find it cute at all as it feels sneaky, it's almost like he is doing it for his teenage fangirls to prove how romantic he actually is (while he just wants to have fun and of course his young fanbase is not for that). And "secretly dating" while wearing each others gifted jewellery that everyone knows about, what secret would that be? (Wouldn't you act like you don't even know the other, if it was supposed to be a secret?) That whole thing just doesn't make sense to me at all as one thing just contradicts the other, and it's annoying me. 😂
The sentiment about the jewellery is clearly not the same to him as it is to you. Don’t get stuck into trying to figure this out, it will come to us in time :)

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Heeeeeey 🧡

• Heart
if we all just changed our user names and had new photos would we ever really know who was who?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.