Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ems_F55

VIP Member
Both ignoring and replying is okay, it's a forum after all

Thing I don't understand is if you don't like the topic and don't want to talk about something why don't just write something else here or on the other thread. Just repediately saying everything sucks and just stop it is pointless imho

I already regretted everything I wrote because I saw in how many ways it can be misinterpreted so please don't. Please.
Good night. Tomorrow is a content flood 🥰
Press conference day!! Yes bed for me too. Our main teacher is off so we’ve a sub teacher in. She’s very good & is always in our school but I’m running around photocopying & keeping her right. Ended up teaching the class for almost an hour today because our vice principal forgot to ask her to come in today 🙄a

• Heart
Reactions: 2

pastafasta

VIP Member
but no way you go moving on wearing sentimental jewelry from you ex... every day in every photo, when those things obviously represented your former relationship together.
What is bugging me about all this is the fact he obviously was sending DMs around claiming he was single, tried to get girls and is still flirting around, so what the hell is this religious wearing of that bracelet that obviously links him to her? I personally don't find it cute at all as it feels sneaky, it's almost like he is doing it for his teenage fangirls to prove how romantic he actually is (while he just wants to have fun and of course his young fanbase is not for that). And "secretly dating" while wearing each others gifted jewellery that everyone knows about, what secret would that be? (Wouldn't you act like you don't even know the other, if it was supposed to be a secret?) That whole thing just doesn't make sense to me at all as one thing just contradicts the other, and it's annoying me. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

ImaLady

VIP Member
Also just to po

Omg she looks exactly like him! And she's absolutely gorgeous... from monaco. Uh.. oh...
Is she Erja's daughter? She kind of looks like Erja too.. I only remember Hugo, after that I lost count of Mika's kids :p

• Haha

Pole er bear

VIP Member
@Pole er bear agreed👍Hope it didn’t look like I was insinuating he’d done anything I was more uncomfortable with that being spread around tbh, especially with how many of these accounts make stuff up because that’s a bit worse than the usual rubbish they fabricate
nah its out there in multiple places. better to post here, ask and have people discuss it. But if she got in underage that's gonna be a much bigger issue. I 100% recall from looking at photos at the club that night there were tons of very very young looking girls

monza

VIP Member
Only reason he'd go is to one up Alonso and cause more silly season chaos than Alonso did. But I can't see it honestly. He will give Merc at least another season of chance at getting his 8th title.
I don't see it either, especially for that reason.
That's why I was so confused this morning when I opened twitter 😅 like did anything happen that I don't know about or what :LOL: