Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pole er bear

VIP Member
the most probable explanation is:

lando doesn’t care, mclaren does 😅

imagine being the staff member or whoever it is that has to keep an eye on all his shit. i’d have constant anxiety 💀
Which is why someone on his team was like... literally put anything else in his silver bangle wearing hands (dj board, leica camera) to keep him from instagram
*This is a joke

• Haha
Reactions: 1

kubnikol

VIP Member
I have been pretty scarce lately, but popping in to check up every now and then and I just want to say how much I appreciate you all. This thread is full of smart, funny, interesting people. I don’t particularly love this narrative that’s being tossed around of how things have changed, and the insinuation that there are a bunch of mean, hateful girls here. That just seems the furthest thing from the truth to me! We can joke about yachts, jewelry lines, people being awkward, and people being scientist and it’s all just lighthearted fun. Surely all that’s not being taken serious?

It’s completely fine if people left because they wanted a Pierre thirst thread to post about other things, but let’s not make people here the villains. And this is a joke by the way, I love all my Pierre slaggies. ❤ And I truly miss some of the people no longer posting.

Now carry on you beautiful nosey, sarcastic bitches!! 🥰
Heeeeeey 🧡

• Heart

spielberg

VIP Member
talking about something more enjoyable... orf just played Ready for it - Taylor Swift (REPUTATION) in the back of a clip of Max' 2022 season

• Heart

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Lando didn't even follow his caddy... who just turned 18 and is lovely and was giving him golf tips... and he followed everyone else from that golf day
So I'd say he's kind of aware.
In this case he unliked those posts fast.... so technically if you didn't see it it never happened since again no follows

Yeah somethings up because
V Thierry, That GK guy he's friends with, and Nicolo all unfollowed and unliked her posts too

Last edited: