Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FormulinoTheCat

Yes. The fact they all disappeared the same time and they all started the same time. She had a very specific type of crazy that most people couldn't manage to mimic.

Also Kym on alex

What's up with his ankle? I know it wasn't from. Cardio.
View attachment 1613002
I expect he still cycles a lot outside of the track but since he nor Jon actually post his workouts we'll never know

Reactions: 1

hello2723

VIP Member
Nope you are right. Sorry niccolo shows on app for me now. And gk guy I meant to say was the club promoter and car club guy
But niccolo likes are gone I think...
yeah i just had a look and im pretty sure there isnt any niccolo likes. wouldnt be surprised if Lando saw them when he was unliking the photos and told him he might want to remove his too if she is possibly 16

Pippi11

VIP Member
I think they were still together throughout the covid break, right? Then Daniel went to LA for winter break (in 2020-2021) but wasn’t there that photo of her apparently in his apartment in like March last year? So if they ever did have a break (which I think they did when her Instagram went private for a bit) it must have been after then and then they were spotted in NY in like October. Could be wrong though they confuse the hell out of me😂
Covid was in the beginning of 2020.

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Probably undergone a rebrand and still preparing a statement!
I keep seeing more and more anti Kelly stuff so wonder if she just shifted the target of her projection. multiple layers of issues there. Really she was one of a kind, with many, many accounts. But the internet is better off a whole without her.
And if lando had just made no comment on the texts when leaked, people would have assumed they were fake (i certainly did). But alas, as Daddy Norris said (for her), the negativity of the internet was why they broke up. I would just love to hear her speak for herself, but thats bot going to happen and frankly at this point doesn't even matter.

Futtrit

VIP Member
Has anyone else seen this …. Yikes 😬 no idea if it’s true her accounts private and Lando doesn’t follow her I just saw it on twitter, apparently it’s all over tiktok
What's her name? Can't see anything on Twitter as yet?

pastafasta

VIP Member
The fact that it's gone now means at least someone's outbthere paying attention.
But he probably had to wait until she went public to unlike since he wasn't following her
I'm confused about him caring about the image in some way but at the same time how he really doesn't care. As really either do or don't.
It's not a big deal to like someone's picture(s), many people do it, but he is making it a bigger deal with that endless sneaky following/unfollowing and liking/unliking :cautious:

pastafasta

VIP Member
His admin? Or the person who is taking pictures of him posing with a camera? Or it's the same person?