Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dangermouse84

Chatty Member
I feel like anyone who criticize Luisa is automatically called "Cinnamon" :censored: and I don't even know at this point if it's meant to be literally that one person or that word is used as an insult nowadays.
No it was clearly the same person on insta creating multiple accounts, at least that's who I was asking about when I posted about her earlier

Reactions: 2

hello2723

VIP Member
What's her name? Can't see anything on Twitter as yet?
Theres a couple tweets about it but most of them seem to have gotten it from tiktok

Im assuming he didnt/doesnt know she was 16 however if this goes any bigger he is most likely going to have to address it 😬

hello2723

VIP Member
Yeah sucks for her. I'm believing she's 18 or older, but would suck that she's lose followers from being a victim of landos likes. Although I don't think her followers would mind.
My guess would be she was at the party in Monaco and Lando managed a quick follow-unfollow while everyone was distracted with the him and Max drunk content. I also do think she is 18+ though

pastafasta

VIP Member
P. S. you'll never beat being Cinnamon allegations, don't ask how I know it
I feel like anyone who criticize Luisa is automatically called "Cinnamon" :censored: and I don't even know at this point if it's meant to be literally that one person or that word is used as an insult nowadays.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
austrian commentators just went and asked a lady from the fia as to when the 4 hour race window starts, still waiting for an answer
Says a lot about the Austrian commentators because that 4 hour window no longer exists, it's a three hour window now.

SkyF1 UK saying it's at 1pm.

scvlet

VIP Member
the time lapse on kelly’s story is very entertaining 🤣

wow this anthem is so pretty

• Heart

Pole er bear

VIP Member
not that ralf is a valid source but i could see this being true 🤣🤣

gf and sponsors stolen by pierre 🤧
WOW!!!!!
I totally thought Pierre was the one holding the grudge
am I surprised... absolutely not,
the way this man slipped in with Kat, and Kika

• Haha

monza

VIP Member
I loved the skirt she wore to the interview.

Did you notice she has a tumi satchel (that costs around $900) and the backpack that was used in the shoot
Oooh I didn't
But the absence of pink suitcase makes me kinda sad I must admit 🥺
3 suitcases on airport early in the morning before going to Dubai... Those were the days

• Heart

monza

VIP Member
Ugh if he goes to Perth we will never hear or see from him. 😂 we will have to wait for the uncle Daniel crumbs
Ikr? 😭
It's already crumbs and it will be even less 😭
I like to fool myself TVs are fighting to take him and he would like to accept it 😭

• Heart

scvlet

VIP Member
Is Cinnamon still alive on insta? Kind of not interested in her opinion but would want to know how she reacted to the squids split for amusement purposes.
i’m actually curious about cinnamon. went from posting 50+ stories a day hating on luisa and/or lando to nothing at all. did daddy norris and his lawyers get her? or mclaren if she posted about them and did something that violated their recent online community code?

the ig stories she would’ve posted after the breakup would’ve been something else, that’s for sure 😅