Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jjf1

Had another look through her instagram and I’d agree with a few on here saying she is most likely over 18 anyway. Seems to be all partying and clubs although kids seem to be doing all of that younger and younger these days 😅

At the same time not sure why someone would try and lie to get Lando in trouble. Ive seen some crazy Lando haters reposted on here but to go that far? I honestly wouldn’t put it past some of them but it’s an odd thing to do.

Reactions: 2

hello2723

VIP Member
Still wondering why Lando is constantly wearing that bracelet, especially as he has seemingly dropped most of the other ones and after seeing his abysmal acting skills, im still not buying the possible pr relationship thing 🤣

Pole er bear

VIP Member
I'm gonna comment on this matter one more time before I leave. I really don't mean this as a personal dig as everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and i'm not even sure if SC1909 meant certain people, but I wanna share why I agree with her for the most part. It's gonna be a long post, read it or not, I don't care.

I've been actively engaging in this thread for about a year, before that I was lurking. I've always liked this thread as it was 95% fun and jokes and people with the same humor, but I agree it has gotten more serious as time went on. Just want to say it's abviously not a problem to have these type of conversations in between all the funny stuff, but I can also imagine that people get tired of seeing these conversations on this topic over and over. The thing is: I've started to like Luisa over the course of the past year (which of course, not everyone has to) but lately i'm almost afraid to talk about anything Luisa or Lando related because I know that anything she does or says will be criticized by some people, and that includes you (so far i'm only stating facts, right?).

I'm not saying it's wrong to criticize her, go ahead, but there are also people on this thread that like Luisa. I can imagine how those two opinions would clash and how that would result in some people leaning towards claiming this thread has gotten more vile or critical. It's never fun to see someone you like get criticized - but you're right, everyone should be able to post what they want since everyone can read and post here. No one should feel like they aren't allowed to be a part of this thread. I'm just hoping you (and others, this isn't only about you but since you replied i'm quoting your post) can understand why the criticism every time Luisa or Lando is mentioned can be a bit painful to read for someone who genuinely likes them. I think that's what SC1909 meant by taking over, it's fine to take over but we can't deny that the criticism on Lando and Luisa (and probably all the wags) have increased lately, shifting the focus of this thread a little. Which is not just your fault.

Not sure if it will be like this with other wags since we don't talk as much about them, and I think someone mentioned before that somehow it's always Luisa/Lando that spark these type of conversations. To me that implies that there are clashing opinions about how people feel about her. Some like her and praise her (which is fine), some don't like her and criticize her (which is also fine). It's just that those two opinions can clash when they're combined in the same thread which can cause people to feel unwelcome or turned against and that's the part that's unfortunate.

It might be my own fault for not recognizing sarcasm (although I would consider myself very sarcastic sometimes) or it may be a matter of things not coming across the way you or others intend it to. Again, I want to state that i'm not trying to accuse you or fight with you, but i just wanted to give my honest opinion on what I think is the cause of this situation we're in. I think I said enough about this topic already and i'm sure people are tired of me posting about it but I just had to say it. Lurking mode activated.
All of this is really well said so thank you for taking the time to say it.

monza

VIP Member
I feel like anyone who criticize Luisa is automatically called "Cinnamon" :censored: and I don't even know at this point if it's meant to be literally that one person or that word is used as an insult nowadays.
I called that crazy Valtteri fan Tiffany's cinnamon 😅

• Haha

kubnikol

VIP Member
Why’s Kelly dressed like she’s in mourning 😩 like girl it’s ur man’s birthday AND he could potentially win the whole damn championship this weekend let’s have some OUTFITS outfits 🔥
Hopefully her outfit on Sunday will be 🔥🔥

• Heart

monza

VIP Member
When she travels does she hide the pink one into some other bigger suitcase or something? As she didn't have it on her way to London, did she?
(I thought she'd be going to Bali, but aren't majority of afternoon flights from London to west? Is she going to US or maybe Caribbean or Brazil?)
Maybe she left the pink one in London some time they were there 😅

e456

@Pole er bear agreed👍Hope it didn’t look like I was insinuating he’d done anything I was more uncomfortable with that being spread around tbh, especially with how many of these accounts make stuff up because that’s a bit worse than the usual rubbish they fabricate

pastafasta

VIP Member
Has anyone else seen this …. Yikes 😬 no idea if it’s true her accounts private and Lando doesn’t follow her I just saw it on twitter, apparently it’s all over tiktok
I hope someone is making this up or it's seriously creepy. She might not *look* 16, but she looks very young anyway.