Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pole er bear

VIP Member
[
I'm confused about him caring about the image in some way but at the same time how he really doesn't care. As really either do or don't.
It's not a big deal to like someone's picture(s), many people do it, but he is making it a bigger deal with that endless sneaky following/unfollowing and liking/unliking :cautious:
I said it earlier but there is now way we are evenclose to knowing how many. His classic lando mistake here was liking the photos when he should have just followed and unfollowed. But needed to have not only a look but also a like

well surely he has to unlike them now bc OTHER people have made it a big deal. doesn’t necessarily mean he thought it was a big deal
Excellent point. Because I wouldn't have thought it was a big deal... still we have no reason to believe she was younger or like someone said 15 is the age of consent in Monaco

Reactions: 1

Pole er bear

VIP Member
His admin? Or the person who is taking pictures of him posing with a camera? Or it's the same person?
Thinking maybe Henrik who like actually can teach him how to use it?
But he has been working with random content people too. The fact he followed leica before posting make me think he's fishing for some kind of sponsorship. Gonna need the price on that camera

pastafasta

VIP Member
So lando likes are real btw...... they are still there
but that said now i can see the girl is connected to all of v thiery/niccolo/jack/kelly/max monaco scene and ALL of them have liked her photos the same if not more.
I think the question is though if that girl really is just 16? Because if she is then it's all really weird and kinda sick. (I'm guessing she is not then... I hope.)

Pole er bear

VIP Member
yeah i just had a look and im pretty sure there isnt any niccolo likes. wouldnt be surprised if Lando saw them when he was unliking the photos and told him he might want to remove his too if she is possibly 16
Yeah sucks for her. I'm believing she's 18 or older, but would suck that she's lose followers from being a victim of landos likes. Although I don't think her followers would mind.

Greatbutton

Chatty Member
Has anyone else seen this …. Yikes 😬 no idea if it’s true her accounts private and Lando doesn’t follow her I just saw it on twitter, apparently it’s all over tiktok
I truly don't think it would be possible unless she was previously public?

scvlet

VIP Member
Yeah somethings up because
V Thierry, That GK guy he's friends with, and Nicolo all unfollowed and unliked her posts too
i swear we have a different instagram or something 😂

for me, it only ever showed that she was followed by niccolo, not any of the others. and for me it STILL shows that she's followed by him
IMG_B9104491062B-1.jpeg

hello2723

VIP Member
I think the question is though if that girl really is just 16? Because if she is then it's all really weird. (I'm guessing she is not then)
Thats honestly what I was thinking. The only insinuation of her age was the gossip page as far as we are aware. Other than that is she related to any of their group possibly (like how most of them follow Andrea through Jennie)

auberginestar

They flew separately i am assuming based on timing of posts but if P was there,I hope she flew AirMax. It at least stopped in Hungary and Dubai on the way so at least some break.
I read some tweets on twitter that were unfairly criticizing air max's carbon emissions because of the travelling.

His private jet has it's own twitter page and people love to track and find out were its going.

Last edited: