Formula 1 Wags #147 Single and Sweating in Singapore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
watching him switch hobbies is so entertaining 🤣 seems like chef is next on the list if he’s following in brooklyns footsteps? 💀
Oh god no! I'd support Lando on anything, but unless his plan to win a race is by feeding the rest of the grid his cooking, keep him away from a kitchen. He will give anyone he feeds food poisoning and he will die in a kitchen from knives and fire.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It also could be Ashley Bibby who is definitely there as he's been tagged on the insta post.
He is Lando's photographer/admin (he's the co-founder of wearegrip)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Hi, I’m Cate.
Been lurking for a few months, having just got back into F1 after a lengthy break (before this year, the last one I saw still had Murray Walker commentating!), & I just want to thank you all for making me LOL during what’s been a fairly sucky year so far.
I appreciate you all.
Welcome here 🧡

Reactions: 3
If I was any good in photoshop I would reconnect these two

Screenshot_20220927_194844.jpg

Screenshot_20220927-130506_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think they were still together throughout the covid break, right? Then Daniel went to LA for winter break (in 2020-2021) but wasn’t there that photo of her apparently in his apartment in like March last year? So if they ever did have a break (which I think they did when her Instagram went private for a bit) it must have been after then and then they were spotted in NY in like October. Could be wrong though they confuse the hell out of me😂
Covid was in the beginning of 2020.

Reactions: 1
he's made a whole ass account for his photography already 😭😭
Bets for how long will be this account actually active - few days, a month? Won't be more than few months the most surely.
(Either he gets bored or loses a password)

I really don’t think the Lando lusia stuff is that deep.
All this PR relationship stuff is just 🤯 all due respect Lando isn’t smart enough to pull that off and had no need to enter a PR relationship either.

This chat used to be really funny but it’s verging into nasty especially towards one or two specific wags or now non wags 🙄

Sure I’ll now be flamed but whatever.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I hope Heidi is ready to deal with Daniel full time in the off year.... he's gonna be soooo needy without racing
isn't that when the first break up between them happened? Sorry dont know the timeline but I'm bored so please let me know
Daniel’s gf timeline . 2018 Anna Marie .
Dec 2018-Jan 2019 Jessica
Heidi March 2019 . Idk maybe there was some break in lockdown when he was back home (jessica again) but after that quarantine he went to Austria and was with Heidi .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.