Formula 1 Wags #147 Single and Sweating in Singapore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What will they talk about though? I don't think she is really that interesting to talk to or that people would actually want to know about. (And I don't mean it as an insult to her, but she doesn't do anything remarkable.)

I'm actually excited to hear what she has to say, I think it gives her an opportunity to let people know what she does and how she is and look beyond what she posts on instagram. Gives people the opportunity to find something remarkable about her 😉 You can't judge her solely based on what she posts on social media, she's more than that and she can voice that through things like a radio interview. If only super remarkable people are allowed to do radio interviews and such, I don't think they'd be able to fill a schedule. I used to work at a local radio station and it was more or less my job to find people that weren't that well known to give them a tiny boost in a show. Basically people that are up&coming and I think Luisa fits in that category, so i'm not at all surprised that she gets invited to these types of things now.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Again just thinking all this timing for her "break out" unfortunately HAS to be linked with Lando... like she probably could have just casually mentioned him and having a good time in Ibiza, but again that little horny gremlin couldn't keep the break up under wraps until it worked best for them both (when we are all distracted for winter break and Lando disappears into dubai sunset to slag away. Thats when we should have caught on. Luisa shouldn't be in a situation where she answers the questions or not.
To be honest, I don't really like how people act like Luisa is a victim in this. She HAD to know* what was coming (solely based on the timing of the comment on Sav's pic and Lando's DM) yet she (or they both) decided to act like they were still together up to that point. They made their bed and had to lie in it. She signed up to it and now she still milks it which to my eyes looks calculated and opportunistic and it would still be so if those DMs weren't leaked after their break up and they stayed quiet and let it fade away, although that way it wouldn't at least be that obvious (see Kat). Good for her she got all those opportunities, but lets be fair, majority was only because she was Lando's gf. There is no amazing story about her breakthrough behind, she was under 10K IG model who's got "lucky" so better not act like she got there on her own.
Maybe if she didn't meet him, she still might have got somewhere, but we cannot know that. Maybe she wouldn't even do modelling. Who knows.

*unless he was cheating for real

Reactions: 4
Confession time
love sprint races
I like them too…they make the weekend more interesting. I understand why the teams don’t like them plus next year with more races on the calendar than ever!

Reactions: 6
We are Back to Race Week in Singapore after 2 weeks off
Multiple Wags and Drivers at Milan Fashion Week
Pierre and Kika have been launched, although people took a while to accept how kika looks at various angles
Max V and Kelly went all out with Lando and crew in Monaco
Lando decided DJing was a nice distraction cover from his slagging
(we wont forget the girls who's follows were lost)
FINALLY got Yuki and Zhou announced
Goatifi is out and no one is surprised but has many tributes
STILL waiting on Haas and Williams to get their tit together
but in the meantime Pierre is out at Ferrari fashion shows in ferrari cars
we are all accepting that Daniel will be out for 2023, and scratching our heads at what he's plotting
but he has publically proclaimed his love for Heidi so potential engagement?
rumored engagements are Sandy and Elena, but nothing confirmed/denied
but enough of that let's go racing
and crown Max already so the slags can focus on slagging on raceweek instead

Also excuse me as I RUN to Sam's Club to buy this
(it says age 6+)
View attachment 1608573
Thank you for this 😂 i have no idea what happend in past 2 weeks 😂 Happy new thread 🧡 love the new McLaren video 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
To be honest, I don't really like how people act like Luisa is a victim in this. She HAD to know* what was coming (solely based on the timing of the comment on Sav's pic and Lando's DM) yet she (or they both) decided to act like they were still together up to that point. They made their bed and had to lie in it. She signed up to it and now she still milks it which to my eyes looks calculated and opportunistic and it would still be so if those DMs weren't leaked after their break up and they stayed quiet and let it fade away, although that way it wouldn't at least be that obvious (see Kat). Good for her she got all those opportunities, but lets be fair, majority was only because she was Lando's gf. There is no amazing story about her breakthrough behind, she was under 10K IG model who's got "lucky" so better not act like she got there on her own.
Maybe if she didn't meet him, she still might have got somewhere, but we cannot know that. Maybe she wouldn't even do modelling. Who knows.

*unless he was cheating for real
Oh I definitely dont think she's a victim in general because I 100% agree that she knew what was up... as in the relationship was over, whoever it was over, and the two kept is up for whatever reason they had agreed to. But the point of an agreement is both sides have to follow through. Lando should have known better than to try to hook up with a random girl... but then again I'm pretty sure this wasnt his first attempt at it, its just the first time he got caught.

ultimately it was the fact that luisa hasn't had a say in the way any of it went down. the only person who had any say was lando and lando's camp. For that reason alone its jus crappy for her and makes it look like "social media was too much". I think we can all agree Luisa isn't struggling with her social media right now and when the break up happened her camp did a lot better than lando *because they kept their mouth shut*. If lando never announced the breakup they could have played it off. so in that sense, lando robbed her of an easy fade out from him over the break. Now she's the one losing followers when she should be peaking and he's out being a DJ (which you know she has to find hilarious considering her ex was a DJ)

Like I think the goal was for her to be transitioning from her Portugal bikini brands so something higher end like Paris. Her PR agency actually specializes in doing this for actresses at least I know of. So in my mind after the yacht we may have seen them back in monaco this last 2 weeks (before that got cancelled), but it was always supposed to be the two of them launching as individuals not a couple. Like lando at that point would have help elevate her, but in our minds she'd still be with him and showing off that necklace and we'd think the texts were more of cinnamon's doing. I think when the sun called to fact check he immediately freaked the duck out and acted without thinking or consulting anyone. I have no doubt that now she will be tied to him for the breakup rather than what could have been an easy release for them both

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Awww he’s missing being lui’s photographer 😔
From experience with rich boys who are bored, they like to buy cameras to play photographer
but they also like taking photos that arent on their phone/icloud of other things as well which could get them in trouble...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
but then again I'm pretty sure this wasnt his first attempt at it, its just the first time he got caught.
Oh I agree with this which btw seems to me that he tried to do it Carlos way, but he was too stupid to actually get someone like Isa who is either very submissive or paid well so she is quiet and in the background when Carlos does his thing (so noone really think about blackmail or out him as it's not worth it), but even she learnt lately she could also milk the relationship (which could be a bad turn if Carlos wants to sleep around while she gets more popular as someone might have better "reason" to talk about it now).

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Hi, I’m Cate.
Been lurking for a few months, having just got back into F1 after a lengthy break (before this year, the last one I saw still had Murray Walker commentating!), & I just want to thank you all for making me LOL during what’s been a fairly sucky year so far.
I appreciate you all.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh I agree with this which btw seems to me that he tried to do it Carlos way, but he was too stupid to actually get someone like Isa who is either very submissive or paid well so she is quiet and in the background when Carlos does his thing (so noone really think about blackmail or out him as it's not worth it), but even she learnt lately she could also milk the relationship (which could be a bad turn if Carlos wants to sleep around while she gets more popular as someone might have better "reason" to talk about it now).
The funny part for me is i actually liked isa unil I heard her podcast.

• Haha
  • Wow
NOO, duck off
can you tell I've had a tit day and hate sprint races
Hate sprint races 🤬🤬

Hi, I’m Cate.
Been lurking for a few months, having just got back into F1 after a lengthy break (before this year, the last one I saw still had Murray Walker commentating!), & I just want to thank you all for making me LOL during what’s been a fairly sucky year so far.
I appreciate you all.
Welcome ❤

LMAO! Lando has re-uploaded the IG post including some pics he actually took. Oh duck off from here, Lando 😂 :oops:

• Haha
LMAO! Lando has re-uploaded the IG post including some pics he actually took. Oh duck off from here, Lando 😂 :oops:
Saw Lando's new Follows
Leica... of course the most expensive camera that he probably points and shoots on auto
and Marshmello...

boring lando...

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.