Formula 1 Wags #147 Single and Sweating in Singapore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A Slaggin we go.
Couldnt see who was in back with him,
again wasnt max f supposed to be there?
Screenshot_20220927-130506_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm jealous because he can afford it... and also annoyed as I know most of his hobbies are a bit of waste of money as he doesn't stay with one for a long time.
Yeah same. I do have a fair amount of hobbies I guess - knitting, sewing and nude drawing currently, have previously made jewellery (like with flames involved as well as other less dangerous techniques that are all more effort than Cha's 'handmade' offerings πŸ˜…) but I would love to afford in both money and time to spend longer at them. I had the curse of being both academic and creative at school and then being steered down the academic path by adults because 'creative things don't earn money.' I would 100% be a better creator/artist if I didn't have to earn money to exist as a single person who wants to live independently of other people. So yeah, I hear ya on the envy for folks who have the luxury of being able to pick up hobbies like that.

I have considered whether I want to stay in my current job recently and so far leaving for something that would be less pressure and more enjoyable with the UK in the state it is right now doesn't feel like an option πŸ˜• Unless I can figure out a way to become an F1 wag in spite of being older than most of the drivers currently on the grid that is 🀣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

Get better at photos before you do a Brooklyn Beckham style book please Lando. This is fine for Twitter, but nothing else.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Get better at photos before you do a Brooklyn Beckham style book please Lando. This is fine for Twitter, but nothing else.
sorry not buying that he's posting the photos from that camera. that's a lot of uploading/resizing/stuff that unfortunately that Cuervo Cab isn't gonna have access for

Reactions: 3

watching him switch hobbies is so entertaining 🀣 seems like chef is next on the list if he’s following in brooklyns footsteps? πŸ’€

• Haha
Reactions: 8
From experience with rich boys who are bored, they like to buy cameras to play photographer
but they also like taking photos that arent on their phone/icloud of other things as well which could get them in trouble...
So we can expect some artistic dick pics to emerge at some point then... with mood lighting, maybe so artsy you don't even realise its a dick pic to start off with? πŸ˜…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
So we can expect some artistic dick pics to emerge at some point then... with mood lighting, maybe so artsy you don't even realise its a dick pic to start off with? πŸ˜…
i trust you will do a drawing for us if that were to happen, right? πŸ˜†

• Haha
His admin? Or the person who is taking pictures of him posing with a camera? Or it's the same person?

Reactions: 1
Hi, I’m Cate.
Been lurking for a few months, having just got back into F1 after a lengthy break (before this year, the last one I saw still had Murray Walker commentating!), & I just want to thank you all for making me LOL during what’s been a fairly sucky year so far.
I appreciate you all.
Welcome Cate!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
His admin? Or the person who is taking pictures of him posing with a camera? Or it's the same person?
Thinking maybe Henrik who like actually can teach him how to use it?
But he has been working with random content people too. The fact he followed leica before posting make me think he's fishing for some kind of sponsorship. Gonna need the price on that camera

Reactions: 1
Thinking maybe Henrik who like actually can teach him how to use it?
But he has been working with random content people too. The fact he followed leica before posting make me think he's fishing for some kind of sponsorship. Gonna need the price on that camera
I wanted to say how that guy doesn't look like Henrik, but then I remembered the Kika or not Kika discussion, so I rather shut up πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.