Formula 1 Wags #147 Single and Sweating in Singapore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
little random but does anyone watch buzzfeed and/or the try guys??

so much celeb cheating going on recently! ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Reactions: 4
I really donโ€™t think the Lando lusia stuff is that deep.
All this PR relationship stuff is just ๐Ÿคฏ all due respect Lando isnโ€™t smart enough to pull that off and had no need to enter a PR relationship either.

This chat used to be really funny but itโ€™s verging into nasty especially towards one or two specific wags or now non wags ๐Ÿ™„

Sure Iโ€™ll now be flamed but whatever.
Im with you and you know the irony is that for people that don't care about the girl and what she has to give or say you guys for sure still talk a lot about her ๐Ÿ˜‚ maybe she is special after all. ๐Ÿ˜‚;)

Reactions: 8
Im with you and you know the irony is that for people that don't care about the girl and what she has to give or say you guys for sure still talk a lot about her ๐Ÿ˜‚ maybe she is special after all. ๐Ÿ˜‚;)
I agree that thereโ€™s no need to make personal digs and say sheโ€™s boring etc because no one can infer that from social media. However I do think saying the reason she has so many followers (which Iโ€™m assuming is what helps to drive her work, if brands check out her page she has a lot more followers than other models/influencers of her calibre) is mainly because of Lando is just the truth. Thatโ€™s in no way a bad thing or her fault, so she shouldnโ€™t be criticised for that, but thereโ€™s no point denying it. She actually seems like a sweet girl but he has definitely โ€œhelpedโ€, just inadvertently

Reactions: 10
I agree that thereโ€™s no need to make personal digs and say sheโ€™s boring etc because no one can infer that from social media.
If someone presents themselves the way that other people find it boring, then it's boring. Then I think she is boring as well. It is as it is. And guess what - this is not about Luisa. Because the world doesn't revolve around her. ;)

I don't know why, but there always seem to be some moralists when there is a discussion about Luisa. Talk about Kelly, Charlotte or anyone else, and noone tells a thing, but heaven forbid you say something about Luisa and suddenly a bunch of defenders. Even when it's only slightly tipping into criticism. And sometimes not even that. I kinda feel that people overromantize her and her relationship with Lando to absolute naivety at some points. She is not perfect nor flawless. And she is not a little girl who has not idea how the world works, she knows exactly what she does online and how to do it for her benefit. (and I'm not saying it's a bad thing, but there is nothing wrong about pointing it out either or having discussion about it)

(and unfortunately many people doesn't get sarcasm either)

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I think I just have little faith in these (semi) famous guys tbh, especially when he had no interest in acknowledging her existence at all and Iโ€™m pretty sure he implied he was single on podcasts etc โ€ฆ not that that means anything because didnโ€™t Lando say he was single in Austin and heโ€™d already been with Luisa for like 3 months๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
Oh yeah I totally understand what you mean, the last few years have taught us that rich white men shouldn't be trusted, and I'm probably being naive as a fan... but I think she's a pretty savvy woman. Her dad, as much as he was a great racer, was a cheater and I'm sure she wouldn't put up with tit if they were in a serious relationship. She's gorgeous so I'm sure she has options but she's not under the same spotlight that he's under so if she's bleeping about, it's going under the radar.

DR definitely said on Dax's podcast that he didn't have a girlfriend, I think that was recorded towards the end of 2019, but I am sure he was lying for privacy

I donโ€™t think thereโ€™s a need to give anyone hate tbh, be it celebrities, their other halves or randoms in the street. Unfortunately a lot of these girls end up in the public eye and it leaves them open for people to pick apart everything they do, which to an extent is normal weโ€™re all nosy at heart, but sometimes it can cross the line. And yes, I agree that the same standards need to be kept for ALL of them. Unless youโ€™re Justine, Hanna or probably Fernandos gf theyโ€™ve all profited in some way from being linked to these drivers. Itโ€™s just the way of the world

I don't know why, but there always seem to be some moralists when there is a discussion about Luisa. Talk about Kelly, Charlotte or anyone else, and noone tells a thing, but heaven forbid you say something about Luisa and suddenly a bunch of defenders. )

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.