Formula 1 Wags #145 Boff Bad Boys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok, but what is Luisa's point now? Why is she so desperate to show she is in Monaco (alone) over and over again? This is really pathetic. Loving and private relationship my ass. If she is doing it to get followers back, it's clearly not working as it looks like she is losing more and more when she posts, so people are probably sick of her. What is she posting next for attention? Look in his toilet? His underwear collection? His toothbrush?
and again.... why is she there for a week doing absolutely nothing in the first place.
seriously so depressing i have to believe its some staged tit

THAT SAID
okay guys i did my research and basicall
sun sept 11 Monza to Amsterdam with Martin, stays in Amsterdam overnight
mon sept 12 Spotted on Canal and paddle courts with Martin
and now its weird.... small FAI plane flies from...
flights 1.JPG

So I'm just trying to figure out why there is a 12 hour gap in Germany
or if, that photo of him with DJ stuff, which was the bigger plane he posted today was from flying with Martin? But then this also happened with FAI around those dates and a bigger plane (that looked like martins)
but this doesnt make sense either.
so for the life of me HOW DID LANDO get to Nice and how long was he there, if he was there, when Luisa was there.
1663532537588.png

I know this seems totally random and pointless, but like there is this hole that makes zero sense and theres ibiza just staring at me. I mean I guess all of this is random but it lines up with his dates on insta.

Reactions: 3
Also... Luisa going to bed now... apparently... super early
so if i had to bet, my money is she's outta monaco at like 4 am to get to the airport for the 6am Lisbon flight.
which means she would miss Lando getting into Nice tomorrow
but she may also be really tired from lying on the beach and posting ad obligations all day

• Haha
Also... Luisa going to bed now... apparently... super early
so if i had to bet, my money is she's outta monaco at like 4 am to get to the airport for the 6am Lisbon flight.
which means she would miss Lando getting into Nice tomorrow
but she may also be really tired from lying on the beach and posting ad obligations all day
i was missing your posts lmaooo
and @monza's posts
I need this sassy humour in my life

• Haha
  • Heart
just want drummer lando back ngl. he needs to focus on one obsession and actually keep at it 💀

Reactions: 2
I'm sorry but they all look so silly bobing their heads along to whatever Lando is producing hahaha i love it

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.