Formula 1 Wags #145 Boff Bad Boys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He even did an interview for formula 1. His favourite drivers are Lando and Max. And, accordikg to him, the driver who will make the best music artist is kimi ๐Ÿ˜‚

I think max is already tired of lando's new passion ๐Ÿ˜‚

Screenshot_20220918-214457_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Iโ€™ve found the perfect pair of shorts for these threadsโ€ฆ.
C691212C-26BF-4221-A05F-2A536AEFB07D.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
He even did an interview for formula 1. His favourite drivers are Lando and Max. And, accordikg to him, the driver who will make the best music artist is kimi ๐Ÿ˜‚

I think max is already tired of lando's new passion ๐Ÿ˜‚

View attachment 1588525
That's such a sexy half back and arse shot. Max is thicc ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคค

Reactions: 1
It looks like Lando's old house near MTC. Could be wrong though.
That's what I thought but that house got sold to new people last december... It does look the same with the grey colors and all but I don't think they still own that house. I just realized I have no idea what Max's house looks like - not that I need to know, I just have no clue. Does he live with his parents or does he have his own place? I missed that bit of information earlier, I think

Reactions: 3
That's what I thought but that house got sold to new people last december... It does look the same with the grey colors and all but I don't think they still own that house. I just realized I have no idea what Max's house looks like - not that I need to know, I just have no clue. Does he live with his parents or does he have his own place? I missed that bit of information earlier, I think
He lives with his parents.
Pretty sure that is Max's house though

Reactions: 5
I wonder what is he doing whole days when he is not with Lando ๐Ÿ˜…
Like... What? ๐Ÿค

Reactions: 1
Ok, but what is Luisa's point now? Why is she so desperate to show she is in Monaco (alone) over and over again? This is really pathetic. Loving and private relationship my ass. If she is doing it to get followers back, it's clearly not working as it looks like she is losing more and more when she posts, so people are probably sick of her. What is she posting next for attention? Look in his toilet? His underwear collection? His toothbrush?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.