Formula 1 Wags #145 Boff Bad Boys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow Um that’s nice for them
FACT... if charles doesn't get a world championship by 30... (I don't think he will)... he will officially do every thing b in his power to be the best racing dad out there since kimi

1663369766379.png

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So this new lando gossip...

im sort of inclined to believe.... but yet again is probably just BS
I don't even care what Lando gets up to with random women, like it doesn't matter. He's single, do what you want Lando.

Crappy Insta accounts aren't giving us the real good stuff which is him being a cute bleeping dork instead. That's all I really want. 😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
So this new lando gossip...

im sort of inclined to believe.... but yet again is probably just BS
literally all they have to do is screenshot stories and instagram posts from people who have posted in places where he also was. it could be 6 different people but of course since the name will conveniently be crossed out they can say it’s from the same girl 🤣🤣

if it’s true then he moves on fast ! and if it’s not these people have a lot of time on their hands 💀

Reactions: 6
Wow... just when I thought I was doing well learning F1 history
💎 + 🏎 + 🇲🇨 what could go wrong?

🏎
I don't even care what Lando gets up to with random women, like it doesn't matter. He's single, do what you want Lando.

Crappy Insta accounts aren't giving us the real good stuff which is him being a cute bleeping dork instead. That's all I really want. 😆
I know I want any other drama
Damn Lance for keeping us outta his slag game
Guarantee he has ndas

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Wow... just when I thought I was doing well learning F1 history
💎 + 🏎 + 🇲🇨 what could go wrong?

🏎

I know I want any other drama
Damn Lance for keeping us outta his slag game
Guarantee he has ndas
yeah it’s super interesting. i saw this tiktok that mentions a few more theories at the end

Reactions: 4
yeah it’s super interesting. i saw this tiktok that mentions a few more theories at the end
100% insurance fraud/publicity stunt in my opinion
Blaming someone for stealing it is the easy excuse... but the idea is so dumb in the first place I don't see how anyone signs off on it

Reactions: 3
Didn't McLaren used to have their drivers helmets engraved with diamonds at Monaco as well? Or am I remembering that wrong, feels like something I remember hearing about back in the chrome days.

Reactions: 5
Didn't McLaren used to have their drivers helmets engraved with diamonds at Monaco as well? Or am I remembering that wrong, feels like something I remember hearing about back in the chrome days.
yes! i definitely remember seeing pictures of lewis with his

Reactions: 3
Port Cop paid made the Daily Mail

Ugh.... of Course that happened
1663394388368.png

• Haha
Port cop’s meals and a gastric band. I’d rather be fat.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
this is sounding super close to happening
L'Equipe has a paywall but basically signing could happen soon (probably post funeral)
1663396993470.png

• Wow
Reactions: 5
this is sounding super close to happening
L'Equipe has a paywall but basically signing could happen soon (probably post funeral)
View attachment 1584462
I would still be cautious with that because their only new information is that Nyck has been seen with Dr Marko this week. And it can mean nothing. For me it is still the same kind of rumours as "alonso will 100% renew with alpine", "mick will 100% drive for aston next year". I will just wait until it is confirmed to be happy for Pierre.

representing us all :ROFLMAO:
I do hope that there will be happy tears, for good results though:ROFLMAO:

someone made great screenshots of Lando 😂😂😂

he seems authentically moved, I saw a clip on youtube when a journalist caught him in the crowd and he talked about his grandparents, it was lovely
As a Man Utd fan I have loved him for years and he’s the same age as me lol. I’d love to meet him but I’d be totally starstruck. The fact he was there, on his own with no security staff. He’s a national treasure and one of the most passionate England footballers I have ever watched. He is ageing like a fine wine

We are doing same,we got pissed off with Silverstone and are booking Spa, we decided to do it as a coach trip which takes ages but we have done them before and we just chill out and sleep 😴.

Just waiting on a price from the company we usually use but would rather do that than mess around with Silverstone.
Spa was fun this year and well organized, none of what I heard about Monza! Enjoyyy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.