Formula 1 Wags #145 Boff Bad Boys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yawn. Golf again. Just so dull! Doing ANYTHING else would be more interesting ....

*I'm feeling a bit grumpy today
Im just sitting here secretly wishing they could stream on the plane of lando with his DJ board and Max trying to smash it because lando cant stop pushing buttons.
and I mean golfing in Scotland is a little more rustic than his typical Trump courses of choice...
and while usually i'd be like oh, its a slag cover, sadly, i dont think these two would go slagging in Scotland.... really golf is the only possible outcome sadly

Reactions: 2

Read this also on a Dutch site. Looked for an article in English so maybe someone can explain. (I don't know a lot about different teams etc. because most f1 news in the Netherlands are Max and Red Bull related) .
If this is true, how will this go. could Haas then have more money to make a competitive car and pay more for a driver?!

whispers........So this could be something for DR??
(yes, still hoping for a miracle....
)

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Im just sitting here secretly wishing they could stream on the plane of lando with his DJ board and Max trying to smash it because lando cant stop pushing buttons.
and I mean golfing in Scotland is a little more rustic than his typical Trump courses of choice...
and while usually i'd be like oh, its a slag cover, sadly, i dont think these two would go slagging in Scotland.... really golf is the only possible outcome sadly
Is there not a Trump course in Scotland as well?

Reactions: 1
Is there not a Trump course in Scotland as well?
Yes,... he was there last time with Zak
I'm just saying in general of the Trump Courses out there, this one is a little more rugged.
Not sure what you have to do to golf at st. andrews, so maybe he's back to the trump course.
he flew into eidenberg so whatever is close to there

Reactions: 3
Jealous! That’s what I’m trying to get 🙈 Probably didn’t help that I couldn’t join the queue until 1:15 because of work!🤦🏼‍♀️
Don't speak, I got through just after 12, went to pay and it booted me.
Luckily I had another queue open on a different browser as it never sent me back it just crashed.

If someone tells me I should buy tickets for silverstone 24 I'll tell them to duck off.
That website caused me horrific stress today and yesterday.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I like this Lando much more than HappyMeal/InstaBoobies Lando :LOL::LOL::LOL:

hello btw, I hope your Friday is going well

this thing with tickets is a bit scandalous, I don;t get why in today's technology they cannot make ticket sales systems that do not crash. I hope you all get the tickets you want finally.

Reactions: 7
Jealous! That’s what I’m trying to get 🙈 Probably didn’t help that I couldn’t join the queue until 1:15 because of work!🤦🏼‍♀️
I joined the farm queue at 11.32 and still not in, so seems to be pot luck.

Reactions: 5

Read this also on a Dutch site. Looked for an article in English so maybe someone can explain. (I don't know a lot about different teams etc. because most f1 news in the Netherlands are Max and Red Bull related) .
If this is true, how will this go. could Haas then have more money to make a competitive car and pay more for a driver?!

whispers........So this could be something for DR??
(yes, still hoping for a miracle....
)
Yeeeeessss
Indeed this is fantastic
Also the Herta rumor are crazy
Inclouding he may go to haas.
Would Still love to see DR there

Reactions: 4

No colton herta in f1!?
At least not with RB this year
Other rumor is he's testing with Alpine to make up points for red bull later to make the gasly trade happen... meanwhile he's under McLaren for testing too?
Anyway obviously Colton will be the Oscar of next year but basically someone needs to fill that Alpine seat but only for 1 year and no one wants that

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.