Formula 1 Wags #145 Boff Bad Boys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t usually post but off topic, Federer announced his retirement I feel like all great athletes are leaving sports 😭 first Vettel then Serena now Federer
Love you Tattle Pear. Your likes still make me smile 😍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Couple of tough days at work, missed you all. Catching up :devilish:

Yes Kika dad, uncle, mother and mother in law follow Pierre on IG
These 2 things go perfectly well together for a pr realtionship

Poor Lu, his Portuguese model hyper fixation is no more!
Mhmmmm we can't be sure about that
When he follows someone - he follows her whole following list
When he *sunshines* someone - half of the Europe is his oyster and now we move to Asia and America 😏😏😏😏

Elena now is working with an estate agent
View attachment 1580492
Instagram should really charge duplicate empty accounts
Lewis has at least 3, Seb, Jen Jen, Savannah, Brtny, Elena...

I think its some random and she is not in Portugal for sure because its raining here..and doesn't look like she is doing anything for work i have the weird feeling that i know were she is πŸ˜‚ and i just dont understand anything anymore.
*whispers* they didn't break up, they just turned in incognito mode becuase of fans who wouldn't approve the concept. Big reconciliation on the radar until Dubai

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
to the guys here who were writing about Silverstone tickets problems: what caused the issues that they suspended sale for now, was it chaos in organisation, they did not predict the amount of people who will want to buyt them today?

whatever happened, I hope you get your tickets soon:giggle:

looks fancy, looks important
View attachment 1580917
something with law and jurdicative
oooh, it looks as if she was admitted to the NY bar probably, good for her
I think @Pole er bear will be able to explain more

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
to the guys here who were writing about Silverstone tickets problems: what caused the issues that they suspended sale for now, was it chaos in organisation, they did not predict the amount of people who will want to buyt them today?

whatever happened, I hope you get your tickets soon:giggle:

oooh, it looks as if she was admitted to the NY bar probably, good for her
I think @Pole er bear will be able to explain more
So this was the statement silverstone put out
36CD9E67-2192-4786-B53C-D807E3F4D0C6.jpeg

Reactions: 5
Only thing that has been dropped by Tom so far is a hint of Martin and someone called Andrea (Jen Jens sister possibly?) πŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Only thing that has been dropped by Tom so far is a hint of Martin and someone called Andrea (Jen Jens sister possibly?) πŸ˜…
First thing I heard when I entered
I saw the username on chat, it's not her I think πŸ˜†
Wowza haven't been on twitch in ages πŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So this was the statement silverstone put out View attachment 1581003
They tweeted that earlier and honestly what were they expecting?? Of course with the prices going up with time people will all rush on the website at the same time. I still don't understand why increasing the prices every few minutes except for money, money, and even more money πŸ€‘πŸ€‘. I find it really unfair for people who can't buy tickets as soon as they are on sell

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.