Formula 1 Wags #145 Boff Bad Boys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just got absolutely drenched by a surprise rain shower - watch me and my books hanging over the heating 😂😂

• Wow
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Silverstone ticket buying is a farce… prices shooting up while people waiting hours in the queue for them to suspend sales.

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
I’ve just spent £426 on oh polly x ekin su 🙈🤦‍♀️
Self-care! You deserve it ❤

Silverstone ticket buying is a farce… prices shooting up while people waiting hours in the queue for them to suspend sales.
Yep I was saying on the other thread I got mine at 1.00am and since then the price has shot up to over £100 of what I paid this morning 😬

• Wow
  • Heart
Don't even speak to me.
I joined it at 11.30 got to the end of the queue but it kicked me and then spent hours trying to get them again and have to try again tomorrow

• Wow
  • Sad
Yes I would say Pierre's not really trying to hide the fact he's dating kika
If I were her or her family I would not be particularly happy that a guy who is dating me/her is revealing his positions preference on main LOL takes the romance magic away a little bit :ROFLMAO:
maybe he wants the best of two worlds, dating and slaggin - that shows a real slag potential LOL

or we were wrong all along and they are just friends o_O

btw Minions' Full Access

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Don’t usually post but off topic, Federer announced his retirement I feel like all great athletes are leaving sports 😭 first Vettel then Serena now Federer

• Heart
Reactions: 11
someone show him how to set up another, anonymous Insta account
I support your career Pierre, but slaggin' must be smooth, man, you are 26 not 15 😭

what if he does this so Helmut Marko is fed up with him and frees him so he can go to Alpine?
or he caught up with all the threads from here from the summer and took them seriously 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Pierre should just stop, go, leave, can't stand his face

Edit: I'm drunk

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Don’t usually post but off topic, Federer announced his retirement I feel like all great athletes are leaving sports 😭 first Vettel then Serena now Federer
I know i saw andrea's post and was kinda shocked for a minute.
nicest guy ever. my friend worked for him before

that said apparently not retiring is a thing. everyone now saying serena staging a comeback so who knows

I really like Williams's take on these
put me in a good mood
and also still worried for albon

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.