Formula 1 Wags #145 Boff Bad Boys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd be disappointed if he went for a towel, at least let me wipe it off with my fingers so I can eat the load. But preferably Pierre licks my face clean and kisses me with his mouth full of his own cum and shares it with me.
:sick: Cum is rank (so I've heard..)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
HEIDI... you knew better
LA>>>NYC
That said glad you are alive please go to Singapore or hope auditions went well. Your absence at GPs makes me sad but hope to see you on screen soon
View attachment 1579192
View attachment 1579206
Also why I don't call people on the phone
This looks a bit like the audition tapes she did earlier. The annoyed, frustrated, bored look.....
She is really good at it.
Even at a GP she looks that way...
69564fff5ceb86b7be81bb39381e14b4.jpg

I think she's annoyed by DR so many times that she is an expert in this look.....🀣🀣🀣
DR can't be serious for a minute
I mean, he can't even act serious after a DNF

Hopefully for Heidi there are acting rols for her annoyed/frustrated look.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I'm not one for wasting cum, personally generally enjoy the taste. And as a good source of protein, in a cost of living crisis, it shouldn't go to waste. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Yeah, it gives me the heave but I have got an extremely sensitive gag relex!

Reactions: 2
DR this morning in what looks to be a London airport
heading out to LA?
Lando just did his SIM sessions so assuming he will be back in monaco
or playing golf/consoling a sad max.

Oh Sharl....
Really I had high hopes for this outfit
1663256148969.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Some dude in Lu's story...not sure if it's shoot related/her Dad/some random πŸ‘€

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Some dude in Lu's story...not sure if it's shoot related/her Dad/some random πŸ‘€
I think its some random and she is not in Portugal for sure because its raining here..and doesn't look like she is doing anything for work i have the weird feeling that i know were she is πŸ˜‚ and i just dont understand anything anymore.

• Haha
  • Wow
I think its some random and she is not in Portugal for sure because its raining here..and doesn't look like she is doing anything for work i have the weird feeling that i know were she is πŸ˜‚ and i just dont understand anything anymore.
Are you thinking Monaco πŸ‘€

• Haha
I did think it looks sort of similar to this beach πŸ‘€πŸ€£

• Haha
Are you thinking Monaco πŸ‘€
I mean for me this is the real test.... because i mean he is basically free now that he did his SIM work
but he is in the UK so dont know why she'd just be chilling waiting on him
I'm gonna go with what most people have told me... we most likely will not see them together again if this whole thing was BS.
so yeah, I'm pretty curious

I did think it looks sort of similar to this beach πŸ‘€πŸ€£
to be fair all of Monaco and the Mediterranean coast look similar. To me the water is a little too dark that close to the beach to be the med or monaco, but really its like looking at trees...
she also went to valencia spain **with someone** who was taking over Lando's fashion photographer role
if it was a girl trip she would have tagged them

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.