Formula 1 Wags #145 Boff Bad Boys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He did tell us all those months ago that he likes to hear Yuki bark, we really should have seen this coming

My dreams of marrying a Canadian billionaire have reduced by 50%
Oh my God, him and Yuki do puppy play as part of their sexual activities. Bet Yuki is a naughty little puppy.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thread #107 page 19 chaotic times 😂
Thanks, thread 107, seems not so long ago yet like in another era :)))

Hi hun. I’m good just so busy back at college! Hope you’re well xx
Maaiiiisssiiiiieeee! I hope you enjoy college and that it's fun :D

So just saw the mayhem I got held up in today was Michael Kors... which @monza has thoughts on
But looks like that cameras were there for some good reasons...
Like devil wear prada moment
but still not Lewis worthy.
But is Serena worth
(Fun side story... got pissed trying to get around it.. ended up storming over red carpet not realizing it was.the red carpet.

View attachment 1579261

View attachment 1579271
I mostly wear black, but if I had Serena's outfit I would wear it all the time probably :)))

He did tell us all those months ago that he likes to hear Yuki bark, we really should have seen this coming

My dreams of marrying a Canadian billionaire have reduced by 50%
Omg Pierre

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Feel like we are getting primed for a loss...
I think so too, I feel he wouldn't say anything like that if he knew he has options/expected to sign. I am also not so sure if it would be so easy to come back after a year away... but now when I read again Hulkenberg is a candidate for Haas, one can never know... we'll see, I hope I'll be proven wrong about Daniel

If the last race this season is both the last race for Seb and DR, what a difference in their stories and reasons for ending

I would be happy if we finally got some seats news @Knit Happens exam starts at 10 her time so as per her predictions we can expect f1 news today ;):LOL::LOL:

Will Lando go see the queen?
will Sav?
They would have to stand and wait in line, right? I am not following the ceremonies in detail, but is there now the only chance before her funeral?

Just got my Silverstone 2022 tickets 👏👏
Awww, I am happy for you, you will surely have a great time:). I LOVE your new profile pic btw.:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Alpine choice for their seat next year looks more and more as an episode of the bachelor 😂😂 Mick, Antonio, Colton, Nyck and Jack are all in contention for the ultimate test but who will Alpine choose? You will know by watching the next épisode on september the 30th live on Tattle 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Alpine choice for their seat next year looks more and more as an episode of the bachelor 😂😂 Mick, Antonio, Colton, Nyck and Jack are all in contention for the ultimate test but who will Alpine choose? You will know by watching the next épisode on september the 30th live on Tattle 😂😂

There's no way in hell that Gio is a better candidate than DR. I just can't even anymore.

Reactions: 8
There's no way in hell that Gio is a better candidate than DR. I just can't even anymore.
I think it's mostly money at this point with haas and Williams. Basically seems like the lowest bidder and neither really have the money to make a better car. I feel like Williams can't even afford Nyck right now without Latifi.
That said I do think Daniel may have had an offer because obviously he's a better option than all those others
But I think his line was 2 years and x amount of money... neither team could do that and as much of clowns as Alpine are this makes it sound like he burned that renault bridge a lot more than we thought

1663240442039.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I think it's mostly money at this point with haas and Williams. Basically seems like the lowest bidder and neither really have the money to make a better car. I feel like Williams can't even afford Nyck right now without Latifi.
That said I do think Daniel may have has an offer because obviously he's a better option than all those others
But I think his line was 2 years and x amount of money... neither team could do that and as much of clowns as Alpine are this makes it sound like he burned that renault bridge a lot more than we thought
Yeah I reckon Alpine are trying to call his bluff, attaching every name under the sun to the seat. I'm sure they're thinking to offer him a one year contract and if it doesn't work out then they'll get Gasly when he's out of a contract the following year. I think that's fair and DR and his team have to realise his stock has fallen MASSIVELY, so it's his best shot to redeem himself. And if he doesn't turn things around at Alpine then maybe that's the sign that it's time to go

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.