Formula 1 Wags #145 Boff Bad Boys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy new thread! 😁
I wish Ferrari would keep their Black fireproofs, they look so good in these 🥵🥵

View attachment 1578195

View attachment 1578205
I am in the middle of preparing a petition with regards to that :) but these pictures are so ❤❤🔥🔥🔥 that I am distracted :ROFLMAO:

Whew... what a crazy couple of hours. Ran over to the other side of town to do some work for a client
TOTALLY forgot it was NYC Fashion Week
Was stuck on the bus forever because all the models/celebrities/designers and photographers all over the street going to showings
Would like to thank @Siena for helping me at least pass the time IDing bags
(I'm sure there were celebrities but none of them were Lewis so it didn't matter)
We do have Lewis Fashion Week every race weekend, but I want to see him in Valentino pink outfits - I saw Zendaya's pictures from the pink campaign that were posted today so I am waiting Lewis😘:devilish:😇

Omfg 🤣🤣🤣 he reposted it
OMG

another OMG

@aidil come back here, look at your guy, I miss your reactions ❤
I'm ordering my puppy mask, collar, lead and tail butt plug ready.
Ordering?? I thought you had them on your nightstand ready 😘😘😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Thank you 🙏 thought I was having a Sharl moment 😂
Don’t worry, I was convinced they came out on the 25th… turns out that date was just stuck in my head because that’s when Beauty and the Geek UK starts 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Came straight here after seeing Pierre's insta post. The man knows what he's doing. He knows the power he holds over us.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Why did Pierre reply that when I'm ovulating its all I can bloody think about
cycles synchronised, ovulation made me stare at Carlos and now at this clip longer than I should, it's not my fault that all man I saw today at work and on the street did not have such appeal in my eyes

*sorry Pierre, to interrupt your moment here, but first of all it will not be a moment of yours, but longer, second of all, it's for Lewis so you'd understand*

I think The Yawning&PapaPerez picture just got a little competition in the category of pics/graphics that will be most reposted here

I don't blame her. Who wouldn't? 😂
Very true
WE ASKED ALL SUMMER FOR THIS PIERRE!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Happy new thread all! Popping in to say expect some F1 driver seat news or something else to break out tomorrow morning...lately I always seem to be in big work things that mean I can't look at my phone when big news/scandal drops and I've got my management course exam tomorrow from 10am. I have reached a state where I am both pooping myself but also I don't care?! It's only a 2hr interrogation 😬

Watch me buck the trend now and there still be not a sniff tomorrow of what drivers will be moving or leaving 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Happy new thread all! Popping in to say expect some F1 driver seat news or something else to break out tomorrow morning...lately I always seem to be in big work things that mean I can't look at my phone when big news/scandal drops and I've got my management course exam tomorrow from 10am. I have reached a state where I am both pooping myself but also I don't care?! It's only a 2hr interrogation 😬

Watch me buck the trend now and there still be not a sniff tomorrow of what drivers will be moving or leaving 😆
Best of luck tomorrow I’m sure you’ll do amazing ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

all the best for tomorrow, you will do great I am sure!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.