Formula 1 Wags #145 Boff Bad Boys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
have we already talked about how insane the aramco stats are this week again? like nyck ahead of max?! like yeah he did an amazing debut but max won the race from P7... but we all know these stats are horrible
Maybe a stupid question, but what are the aramco stats?!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Happy new thread 🧡 I’m still on my f1 break . Hope that you have a nice day 🧡

😍

• Heart
Reactions: 13
  • Heart
Reactions: 1
Thank you for the explanation. I now know what it is. I read it and tried to understand it. This is after every race?
Yes they give a grade to every driver this after every race. And then they calculate the average grade of each driver for the season.

Happy new thread 🧡 I’m still on my f1 break . Hope that you have a nice day 🧡

😍
Oh i hope they will let him do an fp1 in austin or Mexico later this year in front of his home crowds. I would be so happy for him 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Silverstone grandstand prices are getting higher every time I look 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.