Formula 1 Wags #145 Boff Bad Boys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love those two. the bus bros videos are so funny the indycar drivers are all truly ride or die for each other (except when they all tit on grosjean after he acts like a menace in races 😂)
I only caught a few races of the last season but I’m definitely gonna follow it more closely when it starts up again 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Luisa still seems close with Landos family at least, theres the Sav comments and Flo just liked her post (however after a year, its possible it would be that way break up or not)

Some guy on Twitter met Lando today. Said there was so much he wished he could have said to him but that Lando was “rushing” for his flight……. Perhaps back to Monaco 😂
EDIT
Ignore me 😂 I was wrong 🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
"Oh, so what do we do today? Lets fly to Scotland for one day for a round of golf."
Seriously if Lando (or anyone around him including Luisa tries again with environment issues, then I just can't...)
it cool... his dad sell e scooters and e bikes

Some guy on Twitter met Lando today. Said there was so much he wished he could have said to him but that Lando was “rushing” for his flight……. Perhaps back to Monaco 😂
Sadly this was not from today
That was from earlier. I saw it on his tags yesteraday

• Haha
That pic is from yesterday, he was rushing for a flight to Scotland then :sneaky:

Reactions: 1
also was he following these girls when he was openly in a relationship with her.
i thought he stopped following them pretty much after the yacht last year
He followed them on tiktok
Literally this summer... One girl follow unfollow... Next one follow unfollow

It's the open one. Everything fits in. Prepare for "we found each other and we are stronger than ever" once again

😇

• Haha
Reactions: 4

It's the open one. Everything fits in. Prepare for "we found each other and we are stronger than ever" once again

😇
I really hope they just appear again out of nowhere, dont think i could handle the cringe of yet another statement 🤣

• Haha

😇
At this point I fully expect this

• Haha
Prepare for "we found each other and we are stronger than ever" once again
I wanted to respond with just an emoticon, but I'd have to use two - 😂:sick:
(and TBH, after all that mess, who is going to believe it's actually a real one?)

• Haha
I really hope they just appear again out of nowhere, dont think i could handle the cringe of yet another statement 🤣
i’d actually die of second hand embarrassment. if they do get back together, whether it’s for real or reigniting the pr relationship, i bet they’ll just go out in monaco together hoping to be spotted. or if the pr is true, organize someone to take a candid photo of them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I mean the other problem here is that the entire British media has reported on this, (if it had been a little longer totally overshadowed by the queens death).
It also included ted and landos family's "comment" on just being friends....
so now that's a lot of distracting things to try to explain to the press if they get back together. no way lando could avoid that gate at this point in the year

Okay catching up 😂

so confused about this Lando lu situation?? I don’t think they are PR, I don’t really believe they were open but if they were, cool, so why works for you.

Re Lu in Monaco, I think if she was there and Lando was back for a day then maybe they are back together? They took some time, decided to stay/get back together and he’d already booked to go to Scotland so she’s just hanging around till they’re back. I really want them ti be together so maybe reaching here idk 😭 they just seemed so in love and I could see the break up being hate directed at Lu (she did post those insta essays in response so it obviously affected her) idk I’m confused

Btw I don't think following girls is the problem or proves anything, complete opposite 😅 (maybe I should reconsider every relationship I had :ROFLMAO:)
It's immediate unfollow and doing it all over and over and over again on race weeks what makes him guilty

I support this lifestyle. Would never ever ever ever ever practice it but I think it's quite normal and common in high sport/high business.
But that plus sunshines, building lego on stream, Easter egg hunting, William and Kate Silverstone approach, using relationship to keep Quadrant alive, launching Savannah the relatable mommy, fofinhos, each others worlds and special ones don't go natural with it in no ones eyes.
Both fans who can't deal with that from such sweetheaets they both are and us cynics who can't deal with that level of cringe

I mean the other problem here is that the entire British media has reported on this, (if it had been a little longer totally overshadowed by the queens death).
It also included ted and landos family's "comment" on just being friends....
so now that's a lot of distracting things to try to explain to the press if they get back together. no way lando could avoid that gate at this point in the year
Didn't that Dutch gossip page also said they cross-checked with Lando (and Luisa I think too) on the validity before they actually reported of the whole thing too? And then also commented that the break up annoucement wasn't planned, that there are still some "commitments" or something and that they will announce the break up later properly?

Didn't that Dutch gossip page also said they cross-checked with Lando (and Luisa I think too) on the validity before they actually reported of the whole thing too? And then also commented that the break up annoucement wasn't planned, that there are still some "commitments" or something and that they will announce the break up later properly?
“announce the break up later properly”

• Haha
In conclusion, no one has any clue whats going on 😅
dont even think them themselves know at this point 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
“announce the break up later properly”
Tbh I thought more people will miss them as a couple 😅
Or maybe I just read less than I did before especially when they were at their peak (lego stream)

Now if they announce something half of public will be "so what?" :LOL:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.