Formula 1 Wags #144 The King has Risen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Damon Hill is me talking about Latifi at this point. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Simon saying he feels sorry for Latifi and Damon butting in saying โ€œDo you really??!!โ€ very sarcastically ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€

• Haha
Reactions: 15
alex watched the gp and already called jost
jost laughing is healing my depression, he looks so happy, he got on the team radio and told nyck he could race as much as he wants - there's no fan boost waiting

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I hope they at least go to one more since itโ€™s probably his last season ๐Ÿ˜ž and petition for Isabella & Isaac to come too!
The thing about Daniel โ€œretiringโ€ I fear he will go completely MIA ๐Ÿ˜‚
Yeah maybe Abu Dhabi . Hah right ? He will post 6 months later with his Austin beard and mullet on his head ๐Ÿคฎ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
btw @aidil where are you, did you travel to take care of Pierre while he was sick, he sounds very happy in his interview with Will now :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Damon Hill is me talking about Latifi at this point. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Simon saying he feels sorry for Latifi and Damon butting in saying โ€œDo you really??!!โ€ very sarcastically ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€
Lol same, and itโ€™s not often I agree w Damon hill x

• Haha
Reactions: 4
alex watched the gp and already called jost
jost laughing is healing my depression, he looks so happy, he got on the team radio and told nyck he could race as much as he wants - there's no fan boost waiting
Honestly swap him and Latifi now if they had any sense. Imagine what he could do if he had some actual practice.

Reactions: 14
JOST VISITED ALBONO IN THE HOSPITAL LAST NIGHT BEFORE (or after, not sure, he didn't clarify) THE SURGERY

and he said, that he won't let alex race in Singapore if he's not 100% fit

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
If I thought the FIA would take notice I would say keep booing. I am also immune to booing because of all the time I have spent at football matches and tbh I would rather people boo than some of the foul chants I have heard over the years (I'm talking about the ones directed at teams/players they've arbitrarily decided they don't like, rather than people who have actually done stuff that means they shouldn't be on the pitch).

I guess the problem with booing is you can't clarify why you're booing...it's just a noise. If you're booing because you disagree with the FIA's handling of the end of the race, fine. Booing 'just because your driver didn't win' is just sour grapes. But both sound the same in the moment.

Maybe I'm biased because we got our current manager (football) because his predecessor was booed so badly after he made an inexplicable substitution demonstrating how incredibly out of his depth he was and the owners just couldn't have that continuing any longer and had to conceded they had f'ed up.

Reactions: 5
Andi is praising danny saying he did an amazing job and he feels sad for the oil problem his car had in the last couple of laps

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.