Formula 1 Wags #144 The King has Risen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah probably last race mama and papa Ricciardo will see and it is bleeping DNF 😭😭😂
I hope they at least go to one more since it’s probably his last season 😞 and petition for Isabella & Isaac to come too!
The thing about Daniel “retiring” I fear he will go completely MIA 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Nyck driver of the day
i’m gonna sound like a complete nanna here 👵🏻 but it’s just manners to me. i get it, and get in general being annoyed that your team didn’t win, but i don’t entirely condone someone getting booed during an interview or on the podium. it turns the whole thing into a pantomime and it’s just unsportsmanlike. you are right with the greatness comment though.
I agree. I don't understand booing, esp. if someone didn't do anything dirty. I was rooting for ferrari obviously, and I get people who are at the race are passionate about it, but in the end booing doesn't bring anything constructive and also provokes fans in other places to act the same against "not their" drivers , for example Charles when he one day wins in Zaandvort (I hope he will ;)
I had to leave for some time just after the race so I am watching the interviews and podium with delay right now, I wonder what Carlos will say, after today I adore him even more :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Nyck driver of the day

I agree. I don't understand booing, esp. if someone didn't do anything dirty. I was rooting for ferrari obviously, and I get people who are at the race are passionate about it, but in the end booing doesn't bring anything constructive and also provokes fans in other places to act the same against "not their" drivers , for example Charles when he one day wins in Zaandvort (I hope he will ;)
I had to leave for some time just after the race so I am watching the interviews and podium with delay right now, I wonder what Carlos will say, after today I adore him even more :love:
same! i don’t mind booing as such, but it does bug me during interviews and podiums. unless the driver has done something awful, then everyone deserves the chance to both be interviewed and celebrate without getting booing. like said above though, i don’t think it bothers the actual drivers too much and they’re all getting their champagne at the end of the day 🤣

i’m excited to hear from carlos too. he did amazingly today 🔥

Toto BEAMING about Nyck
that was so sweet (and genuine!) - like he said, what more could nyck do other than what he did today?!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.