Formula 1 Wags #144 The King has Risen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“it’s never ideal to finish the race behind a safety car, Maybe it should’ve happened at certain times in the past too”

yes Crofty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Why can't they just release the SC just before the leader instead of waiting for ages.

Reactions: 3
Sky desperately trying not to say that races ending under safety car are tit.....

• Haha
Reactions: 12
max potentially winning the Titel next race 👏🏻👏🏻
Screenshot_20220909_164728_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

nyck gotta get nicky's seat for next year - sorry nicky i love you

• Heart
Reactions: 8
yikes, the booing!

in a rare moment of compliments for ferrari for me, i did think they did the best they could possibly have done today, i’ll take sharl getting clear second place in the championship too.

GIVE NYCK THAT WILLIAMS SEAT.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Christian Horner telling Max he's been the fastest car all weekend... but he hasn't? Fastest in the race but not fastest in quali or in practice

Reactions: 11
What did I miss?!? Who is boob lady?!
Lando is a boob guy 100%
he followed/unfollowed her in his usual slag attack to get in her DMs then leave before anyone would find out
but we know his sad slag game
that said I hope he got some milkers for his mommy needs
1662906375670.png

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
omg the BOOING.

i’m not a huge max fan but come on guys.

(charles looks so despondent)

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.