Formula 1 Wags #143 Minions and Mommies in Monza

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Assuming that gold one is for Kygo Palm Club Slag access
BUT have been wondering about the other one that sbeen around since Ibiza. just haven't seen a good image of what it actually is
There are no words but whatever it was the paid him, was it really worth his dignity??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
yes... i find "Pierre is sick" to means someone told him he may still be stuck with Helmut... which i believe would physically make him sick
ALSO maybe Esteban's Mick for the seat propaganda worked after all... at least a year until all of it shifts when colon actually gets his superliscense legitly
Breaking my lurk to say if Pierre is indeed stuck with the tractor after all it will push me over the edge 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 4
BUT have been wondering about the other one that sbeen around since Ibiza. just haven't seen a good image of what it actually is
To me looks like a image of a saint but i didn't know he was religious πŸ˜…

Reactions: 5

no no no, he begged Andi to do that so his bad results don't look as bad

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was already scared that this weekend will be a nightmare for McLaren but it is even worse now. Look at Lando's rear wing, he won't be able to go faster than 100 kph with this, i don't understand what they are doing 😭😭

Please someone stop them, it's awful πŸ˜‚

Lando has such beautiful hands.

And beautiful neck, well worth leaving covered in hickeys. 😍😍

Also, it's Lando McLaren are sabotaging with that high downforce rear wing. Everyone knows you just scrub all the downforce off for Monza.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I am just disappointed that it's "true love" and not "love mommy" written in the heart tattoo πŸ˜‚
I'm still procrastinating work so I made you this. <3
image - 2022-09-08T150453.509.png
1662642312838.png

(Had to put a disclaimer on it before gossip accounts run with it lmao, wouldn't put it past them to push the mommy agenda)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
So apparently the queen is on her death bed according to the US news
yeah, Buckingham Palace have put out a statement that the Queen's doctors are concerned about her health and she's under medical supervision
i love her, and she's always been there but that woman is 96

Reactions: 8
yeah, apparently all tv on BBC One has been suspended until later today so id say that pretty much confirms it
And the fact the presenters are wearing all black. Think they are waiting for all the family to be there to announce it 😭

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
\
And the fact the presenters are wearing all black. Think they are waiting for all the family to be there to announce it 😭
Well damn... I didn't actually start to believe it until just now..... eek...
also sept 11th in NYC on race sunday....
i mean at least we know Sunday will be filled with clowns in monza

Part of me wonders if they made them wear yellow just to find their drivers in a sea of pissed off tifosi

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.