Formula 1 Wags #143 Minions and Mommies in Monza

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All three support races had safety cars after lap 1 so I'm expecting (hoping) for the same for F1!

Reactions: 4
Photos to help us along to the new thread before lights out.

Screenshot_20220820-140620.png

Screenshot_20220723-114207.png

And a bonus picture of my favourite Dutch F1 driver
IMG_20220630_174837.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
jost saying nyck should just have fun and it doesn't matter how far he'll come 🥺 we love a unpressurable, supportive team principal
he looked so happy having him in P8 🧡

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Spam Q to get onto new thread - which driver went out with Nyck's sister? Was it George?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
As usual I’ve to take my husband to get the ferry just after lights out. I watch on my phone on the way while he drives then I listen on way back. Drives me mad that he won’t go earlier. If it was him & a bloody football match it would be a different story

• Heart
Reactions: 7
New Thread

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.