Formula 1 Wags #143 Minions and Mommies in Monza

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy new thread!

Lewis will start from the back of the grid for the race. Carlos too. And Valterri will have his 99th new PU 😅

Imagine if Alonso qualifies p19 on purpose lmaooooo max will lap them both 10 times

• Haha
Reactions: 10
happy new thread loves

woah one of my predictions worked out?! curious to see how many more will come

also happy new thread everybody
Carlos will also start at the back and valterri will take his 99th new engine of the season 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It was a sure thing 🤷🏼‍♀️

yes... i find "Pierre is sick" to means someone told him he may still be stuck with Helmut... which i believe would physically make him sick
ALSO maybe Esteban's Mick for the seat propaganda worked after all... at least a year until all of it shifts when colon actually gets his superliscense legitly

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Happy new thread!

Lewis will start from the back of the grid for the race.

At least I know not to get my hopes up early although fingers crossed he ends up in the points. Are there still a few other drivers due for back of the grid starts for power units?

Reactions: 5
I was already scared that this weekend will be a nightmare for McLaren but it is even worse now. Look at Lando's rear wing, he won't be able to go faster than 100 kph with this, i don't understand what they are doing 😭😭

Please someone stop them, it's awful 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I was already scared that this weekend will be a nightmare for McLaren but it is even worse now. Look at Lando's rear wing, he won't be able to go faster than 100 kph with this, i don't understand what they are doing 😭😭

Please someone stop them, it's awful 😂

Sooooo.......
I kinda think Lando looks hot with a neck tattoo
I've never found one attractive before but i mean look at that blank canvas

• Haha
  • Heart
Pierre isn't feeling too well,
Lando is out here inviting girls over for McDonalds in his hotel.
Luisa still wears Lando's Tiffany necklace,
While Lando is out here in DM's being reckless.
Ferrari is using more yellow in their livery than we can bare,
Apparently Max Verstappen flew back to Monaco real quick to lose some hair. (Unconfirmed but hey i wouldn't put it past him)
Mick, Yuki and Daniel still don't have a seat,
But at least the creation of thread #143 is complete.
Poetic writing, I must say. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Sooooo.......
I kinda think Lando looks hot with a neck tattoo
I've never found one attractive before but i mean look at that blank canvas
I am just disappointed that it's "true love" and not "love mommy" written in the heart tattoo 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.