Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

yukinobambino

Chatty Member
Had to open my period app and check if it was ovulation week because the sight of this picture sent me into a state that can only be described as ferally horny
1bba77a3f4954b3a460f6865d45aeae4cf618a3d.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Rsmv01

VIP Member
On other news i thought she was only there to go to the launching party of the perfume she is shooting for them??!! This is big!!
Screenshot_20220908-155258_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

maisie20

VIP Member
I asked for some time of work as I’m starting my masters and my anxiety is through the roof (I’m not contracted for any hours btw, zero hour contract) but was told they won’t accommodate me and I should resign.

Thats what I get for loyalty and working 24 hour shifts. Feel like Daniel right now without the big payout

• Sad
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 21

suzananneboyle

Chatty Member
Right, raceweekend in Monza is starting and we're onto a new thread leaving all the mommy talk behind us! We're in for a chaotic weekend...

I also felt the need to create a little rhyme because i'm procrastinating so here goes nothing.

Pierre isn't feeling too well,
Lando is out here inviting girls over for McDonalds in his hotel.
Luisa still wears Lando's Tiffany necklace,
While Lando is out here in DM's being reckless.
Ferrari is using more yellow in their livery than we can bare,
Apparently Max Verstappen flew back to Monaco real quick to lose some hair. (Unconfirmed but hey i wouldn't put it past him)
Mick, Yuki and Daniel still don't have a seat,
But at least the creation of thread #143 is complete.

1662637749211.png

So sorry everyone had to read that lol.

And credits to @MsCurly for the amazing title of this thread!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

FormulinoTheCat

Hi.
Long time lurker here, think I started lurking back in November when the squids were not confirmed and now they are no longer.
I kept meaning to make an account and would always forget so just enjoyed a good read of the threads

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Rayne

VIP Member
Thank god for a new thread I got absolutely trolled on the last one getting tagged in dodgy Nico tattoos and videos doing him dirty every time I logged on

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

aac_124

VIP Member
Completely lost on this thread 😂 but happy fp day no idea if we’re doing paddock outfits this weekend but here’s mine stolen from Pinterest 🙈
Friday
3A55DADB-7F6D-4F2B-9DB9-3FF5BDF3662C.jpeg

Saturday
9DBB5A90-AEB0-4935-BB51-AF32BE37DC87.jpeg

Sunday
928A2B86-8E27-4D1C-AE43-EFD15FA16096.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 19