Formula 1 Wags #143 Minions and Mommies in Monza

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right, raceweekend in Monza is starting and we're onto a new thread leaving all the mommy talk behind us! We're in for a chaotic weekend...

I also felt the need to create a little rhyme because i'm procrastinating so here goes nothing.

Pierre isn't feeling too well,
Lando is out here inviting girls over for McDonalds in his hotel.
Luisa still wears Lando's Tiffany necklace,
While Lando is out here in DM's being reckless.
Ferrari is using more yellow in their livery than we can bare,
Apparently Max Verstappen flew back to Monaco real quick to lose some hair. (Unconfirmed but hey i wouldn't put it past him)
Mick, Yuki and Daniel still don't have a seat,
But at least the creation of thread #143 is complete.

1662637749211.png

So sorry everyone had to read that lol.

And credits to @MsCurly for the amazing title of this thread!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Happy Monza weekend* thread my yellows

*or just fps or qualy, we never know hoe much is this one going to last thanks to Lando

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Thank god for a new thread I got absolutely trolled on the last one getting tagged in dodgy Nico tattoos and videos doing him dirty every time I logged on

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I'm so stressed...
possible Olivia/Harry Break up
the queen is seriously ill
AND its Ferrari's home race...

think I'm just gonna be a max fan for the week where no bad things happen

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Thank god for a new thread I got absolutely trolled on the last one getting tagged in dodgy Nico tattoos and videos doing him dirty every time I logged on
Hey I compared him to a Hollywood hunk!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
off topic: something happened to my computer and I need an IT guy to look at it so now I am on a mission to clean my search history - noone would understand my out of the blue F1 related searches LOL :) (eg "Sharls mouse toy hungary gif")
edit: to add mouse example LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Right, raceweekend in Monza is starting and we're onto a new thread leaving all the mommy talk behind us! We're in for a chaotic weekend...

I also felt the need to create a little rhyme because i'm procrastinating so here goes nothing.

Pierre isn't feeling too well,
Lando is out here inviting girls over for McDonalds in his hotel.
Luisa still wears Lando's Tiffany necklace,
While Lando is out here in DM's being reckless.
Ferrari is using more yellow in their livery than we can bare,
Apparently Max Verstappen flew back to Monaco real quick to lose some hair. (Unconfirmed but hey i wouldn't put it past him)
Mick, Yuki and Daniel still don't have a seat,
But at least the creation of thread #143 is complete.

View attachment 1564110

So sorry everyone had to read that lol.

And credits to @MsCurly for the amazing title of this thread!

Reactions: 6
McLaren Coms team RUNNING to get ahead of the next Landogate
(as he blindly walks into it behind her)

1662639421535.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.