Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hello2723

VIP Member
Either way, if I was Lando right now I wouldn't be sending another DM to anyone I don't know for the foreseeable future 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Rsmv01

VIP Member
***Pole er Theory.....*** please feel free to ignore and scroll. I've been taking notes on relationship contracts with celebrities and well i cant see it differently

I was invested in the squids so instead of being upset I'm extremely susupicious
I have completely convinced myself that this was a PR relationship, also know as a PRomance/Showmance. I read the following quotes from resources online and i'm just here thinking about 'hints'........

" A PR stunt relationship is nothing more than a PUBLICITY STUNT, as the word itself implies, aimed to get people and media attention. Publicists and celebrity management managers set up a fake public relationship to make fans and the general public believe it’s true. To give the couple more credibility, also friends, family, and artists friends of the couple get involved many times

There’s a very strict contract that both parties have to mutually agree on, and this contract is called a relationship contract. A relationship contract is a legally binding document for the duration of at least one year. It’s very VERY own custom-made because they write down what do they want to happen, then the duration (which can be extended) and the termination, and all the other things that each of them wants to include. The duration of a contract obviously varies from person to person and can depend on many things. But the main thing is that, it depends on the type of goal they want to achieve thanks to it.

“To The Legal Professional, There Will Most Likely Be Stipulations As To Where And When They’re Photographed Together. Some Non-Disclosure Lines Are Built In To ‘As To What Cannot Be Said And What Needs To Be Said’, Suggesting There Could Be A Script If They Were Challenged By The Public,” Explains Top Divorce Attorney Christopher C. Melcher.
And what happens when it comes to sex? Melcher claimed he has seen contracts that outline whether a sexual relationship would be on the table, however to him ‘if it was truly an arranged relationship, sex wouldn’t come into it’. People may speculate as to whether or not some famous faces chose to be together or were set up by the powers that be.

Celebs fake relationships for profits. Profits such as more fame, more fans, more acquaintances, whether they were made together or thanks to or of the ‘partner’ themselves based also on the industry fields to which they are part, more freedom in other aspects of their life, both work and private, etc., and of course, money. The money profit received varies. It varies according to the duration (especially if they’re many years), to what they’re supposed to do, such as how many times they’re forced to kiss (yes, guys, that also counts), to the amount of time they have to spend together, aka being seen together, etc. It also and above all vary, based on how famous they are, or if one of them is not famous at all, or if one of them is more famous than the other. It’s obvious that the more famous the person is, the more money they receive. Both parties benefit from it, but the person who ACCEPTED to do the PR is obviously paid more also based on the notoriety they have as I told you. Here we start with a minimum of $5,000 received per month. The figure can also reach disproportionate numbers with five/six zeros per year.

They gain more attention and ultimately, more money, and at the same time, fans and GP can witness an exciting ‘love story’ filled with drama, gossip, rumors, mysteries, and if they decide to end their story on a negative note, even with the possible and eventual shade-throwing which in turn leads to more attention, more gossip, etc., etc. Exactly how the teams on both sides wanted. You have to keep in mind that teams have the power in this case. It’s the PR teams who hold the power over the media to control the narrative, and not the other way around.
Good theory maybe for other famous people but sorry don't buy it...she would never involve her family in this and if this was a PR thing she probably could have managed to developed her modeling career way more and is not the case it helped but she remains quite unknown in Portugal and outside the F1 fandom. Lando is no Cristiano Ronaldo hahha from all the theorys that people have the one from Monza for the open relationship is now the most believable to be honest. 😅

• Haha

Princess of Scots

VIP Member
James Hunt would be rolling in his grave. Seriously shoddy slagging.View attachment 1559356
View attachment 1559352
These boys are AMATEURS I tell you. Retro slags did it better
He was both the OG and king of slags. Rip legend

Just a quick whistle stop visit. Don't really have time to fully catch up but I'll dip in whenever I can.

First day of college was fine, didn't anticipate how cold the rooms were. I think the course will be fine along the way. Just need to get used to waking up early again

• Heart

Minttu

VIP Member
Happy new thread!

I've now left the Netherlands and gone to another one of my favorite places in the world, Pacific North West! Can't wait to see what happens in Indy today 🧡

• Heart

monza

VIP Member
You know what obvious part of water polo I didn't mentioned last time?

THEY ARE WET ALL THE TIME

Respectfully

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

savedlatin21

VIP Member
*returns to Tattle away for a day or two*

*reads the comments on this last page*

Lord have mercy, I’m going in…

• Haha
  • Heart

aac_124

VIP Member
I have never been so glad to see my bed had to work a 6 am to 7 pm with 1 break as halve the company has come down with food poisoning had there been any drama??

• Heart

maisie20

VIP Member
He unfollowed the account I think because people were posting it on Twitter but he definitely followed this account and it’s funny af

4676C679-7248-435E-8268-75F5C0BDA741.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Surely these ones are fake right ? Right? Please tell me this is this is so bad i will never be able to recover 😭
I wouldn't be surprised if they are fakes this account is known for faking insta dms a lot.

The biggest issue i'd have is him spelling it mommy not mummy. So I'm going fake.

• Haha