Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

suzananneboyle

Chatty Member
Apparently the girl who’s these DM’s were for runs a Lando fan page and a WAGS account 😂
One thing I will never understand is why Lando's 'fans' would want to embarrass Lando intentionally or put him in a bad position. It just doesn't make sense.

Reactions: 13

monza

VIP Member
You know that on the sofa with Max and Alex... That one where Max proved he is king of an inclusivity with "how old is too old" question? :LOL:

How old one has to be to be a mommy?

• Haha

spielberg

VIP Member

"he looks so sad" ~ the twins
uhm honestly, no he doesn't, he looks tired... understandable given he golfed all day yesterday

Pole er bear

VIP Member
How small do cartier make love bracelets? Are they suitable for use as a teething ring?
my friend is actually a jewelry maker and we were discussing the love bands because i didn't know what they were
she said she used to get calls regularly because women would break up and not be able to get it off (Pro tip, you need a mini flathead screw driver)
ever since then the thought of them gives me a form of clausterphobia which i also call Fear of men cuffing me (a silk tie works just as well)

• Haha
  • Wow

MissF1

VIP Member
The headline 🤮 Painting the picture of the angry black man. But others get excused as being funny or just passionate.
4E68D1A9-23CE-4961-A2B2-C940D175069F.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
Surely these ones are fake right ? Right? Please tell me this is this is so bad i will never be able to recover 😭
I wouldn't be surprised if they are fakes this account is known for faking insta dms a lot.

Looks like I'll be drinking to forget seeing that tonight

• Haha

suzananneboyle

Chatty Member
Prices for Silverstone will increase (every 90 seconds!!) based on demand?? Gotta love capitalism 🥴

Imagine spending double the money on the same type of ticket just because you bought the ticket 30 minutes later lmao

• Wow
  • Angry

ImaLady

VIP Member
People should seriously think before they talk, what has happened to everyone? Do they think they are anonymously commenting on social media?

• Heart

luckycharmz

5231B595-1F0B-485D-9DEA-F484C24A09CB.jpeg

The squids are lining up next to each other on my Instagram feed - coincidence? I think not.

• Haha

hello2723

VIP Member
Wondering if we will ever see Lu with Landos group again, shes still liking their photos (see Max and Olivers most recent posts) but I suppose that can be expected considering she is still liking Lando+McLarens too

From what we know/have seen, I dont think he cheated as i doubt they would still seem this friendly (jewellery, likes) if he had. Although we will probably never know, they are confusing enough as is 🤣

closingweek

Maybe Luisa is in french coast or in Marbella/Sotogrande in Spain. She arrived with light but with the moon and that time just can’t be USA so i think it could be Spain o France

anddd HAPPY MEW THREAT! 🫶❤

• Heart