Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pole er bear

VIP Member
AND He's outta there
What is this hat
No bracelet
Does lu still have the watch to give us hope
Will max HOPEFULLY take his phone away from him at ALL times.

1662320193701.png

Kygo palm tree necklace is a sign of the slag
Also keep this man away from kygo

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Pole er bear

VIP Member
regarding issues with Hannah, the RB strategist - we do not see faces of Ferrari strategists when they fuck up, or any strategist for that matter (or rarely), but of course when a woman is doing her job and does it excellently she gets backlash. and honestly I don't know why really, it's not like she built Mercedes car this year and she also is not Michael masi 😅

I do not really care here for which team she works and what are my team preferences as a fan, it's a secondary matter, because the essence of the problem goes deeper than teams and sport even. she got hate cause she doesn't fit in someones imaginary unrealistic mysoginist picture of the world, in this case someone's imaginry picure of motorsport strategist. it should be called out and stopped. the statement that was removed was good, I don't see why they would delete it.
yeah just imagine if Hannah was shit at her job
and just happened to work for Ferrari
the hate would be enough for me leave F1

• Heart

LaBlonde

VIP Member
I don't know what the context is, but it's Lewis trying to move things, so I am posting 😅
this is me whenever anyone asks me to help them move house or any kind of furniture - just stand in the vicinity and maybe give it a little push so it looks like you’re helping while everyone else does the actual work 🤣

it’s the little thumbs up like “i helped!” which really does it for me too 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

monza

VIP Member
Red Bull should repost this and add something as... I dont know... "doubting the good name and sporting integrity of Max Verstappen". But yeah, we all know he doesn't have any of that so it doesn't matter.

Now seriuosly, commentators did the worst job ever with "hmmmm yes very weird" "hmmmm" "hmmmm" "this will surely benefit red bull"
Not the first time it's been done

Justice for Will Buxton for taking all the shit because of sensationalism while others are saying way worse and dangerous stuff 🥰
(Y'v bn vry bd by Jnsn)

MsCurly

Chatty Member
I feel dirty after having seen those DMs. For all that is holy, I sure as hell hope they are fake.
If they are real... he will never live this down. 😭 😭 😭 😭

• Haha

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Pear Ab Cleanse

1662527932926.png

lando updated his insta profile photo for the first time in forever
totally confused me

Last edited:
  • Heart

OOps2022

VIP Member
I ❤ this man and his thirst trapping ways
esp. when he brings them to the paddock :LOL:

Oh my god guys i have just been accepted for a new job!!! 🥳 I'm so happy 😁. My last job really is a pain in the ass for a few month, my boss was a cunt who pressure one of my co worker and I to leave, i try to stay as long as i can but at one point i really had to give up to protect my mental health. So i am so damn happy to have found this one, the people working here seem lovely (i know it can be the total opposite but i doubt that it can be worst than at the previous place). So now i just need to find a new appartment and move in in less than 2 weeks so i might not be there a lot until everything is sorted 😁
congratulations! great news, happy for you!🥳🥳🥳🥳

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

savedlatin21

VIP Member
I can’t with George and these Merc TikToks. I feel like he has no idea what he’s doing and he’s always barely managing not to laugh 😂🤣 bless you Georgie

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12