Formula 1 Wags #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wanted to do F1 race predictions for the last leg of the season, but does anyone have WAG predictions?

Will we get more collections of overpriced crap, will Sara fly to the top of the charts, will DR ever post Heidi, could we have a new baby in the paddock for 2022?
max & kelly baby by end of 2022. Lance and Sara split after she dumps him to focus on her career. Ffs. Umm I can’t think. kat & pierre done by end of 2022 too. Lando will have a new, more serious girlfriend by the end of next season I think. I can’t think of anyone else haha maybe more appearances from Justine. Wouldn’t be surprised if Cha is dumped, depends on how good Ferrari is next year cause CL will need a shoulder to cry on

Reactions: 11
I just try and think about what they could possibly talk to each other about and it gives me a nice laugh
This is an easy one...which one of them gets to wear the Enchante sweatshirt and whos taking one of his Rhude oversized tees and what speed they plan to set their citibikes to tomorrow. Come on. challenge me next time.

Reactions: 3
Girls!!! My boyfriend decided it would be date night but I mean awful timing really 😔 I have so much to catch up. Get ready for my philosophical take on today. Hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 5
YOU KNOW SHE WILL...you can set your watch to her thats how predictable she is...there's still a dinner date she needs to cover, a late night sit on a rootop or ledge overlooking the city in some DR sweatshirt, and of course a morning coffee/breakfast with a thumb with its nail bitten to a nub in the corner to post. Have you never met Heidi?
Have you seen the one where she took a selfie in front of a mirror wearing a wig showing off DR handed Dale Earnhardt shirt? That was so desperate. She wore that like twice. The second one was in Austria last year.

I posted that Heidi pic and went to happy hour and nows there like 15 pages?!? You ladies are the best

Reactions: 3
Girls!!! My boyfriend decided it would be date night but I mean awful timing really 😔 I have so much to catch up. Get ready for my philosophical take on today. Hahaha
You boyfriend needs to get his priorities straight

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.