Formula 1 Wags #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Part of me is very very concretely sure if I met Daniel in real life I would not like him at all tbh like everyone says he's so funny and blah but in reality he's just goofy and talks a lot so eventually something will be funny. I like him loads because he has great energy and a good outlook on life but he seems exhausting
Same like Gd forbid if something you say gets a bigger laugh than anything he does he prob turns into a prick real quick

Reactions: 5
Is it me or Lando saying that he doesn't have a girlfriend could backfire on him kinda proves that him and Lui have something going on? I'm way too disappointed at DR to even talk about him rn. And I'm new forgot to tell earlier, I used to be here in silent but I just can't take my thoughts to myself anymore haha

Reactions: 9
“Lando looked like a first grader until March of this year” …..omg I can’t stop laughing. Just rewatched DTS s3 episode about Carlos leaving and lando indeed looks like a chubby baby. Hahaha - quite different than this week’s drummer Lando 👀

Attachments

Reactions: 3
After today storm, I kinda respect the way Max was all over Kelly's insta before they went official. He has balls. All these hints/hiding are lame from the Pierre/Lando/Dan trio.

Reactions: 28
“Lando looked like a first grader until March of this year” …..omg I can’t stop laughing. Just rewatched DTS s3 episode about Carlos leaving and lando indeed looks like a chubby baby. Hahaha - quite different than this week’s drummer Lando 👀
He sprouted overnight...he was like Mommy WOW I'm a big kid now!

Reactions: 4
Is it me or Lando saying that he doesn't have a girlfriend could backfire on him kinda proves that him and Lui have something going on? I'm way too disappointed at DR to even talk about him rn. And I'm new forgot to tell earlier, I used to be here in silent but I just can't take my thoughts to myself anymore haha
girl… just when I was finding peace you hit me right in the cojones. I’m hopeful that he meant that what he says about women being all over him could backfire rather than the no girlfriend

Sounds like a way to spend a Saturday. Night all... hopefully the time difference doesn't mean we miss hot tea...👀
I’m in New Zealand so it’s only 11am here. I can hold down the fort for the night shift!

Me too! I’m weak AF for stupid boys!
Like I’m so annoyed at myself for being upset by this!
Literally same I’m super upset thinking they are probably together RN but then think wow who the hell do i think I am

Reactions: 2
girl… just when I was finding peace you hit me right in the cojones. I’m hopeful that he meant that what he says about women being all over him could backfire rather than the no girlfriend
These situations are starting to mirror each other to me. Maybe that's why the dumpster fire twins Lando and Daniel have been so friendly recently

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Literally same I’m super upset thinking they are probably together RN but then think wow who the hell do i think I am
Eh, just remind yourself of who the fk you are and the fact that she publicly does not exist to him...should cheer ya right up

Reactions: 3
Im sorry hahaha I just think he acted so weird, but it could also be referring to girls being better in the f1 than in karting and he can get in trouble for saying that, who knows. But I just have a feeling that him and Lui are still together and she was in fact with him this weekend, and oh boy I would be pissed if I was her seeing this

• Haha
  • Sad
I think he meant it in the way of this could backfire on me in the way that someone takes what he says and tries to cancel him for the millionth time, he re-confirmed he didn’t have a girlfriend a second time, I don’t think you say it would backfire in that sense if you had a girlfriend you were trying to keep private as it leaves it open that there is one

Reactions: 1
I wanted to do F1 race predictions for the last leg of the season, but does anyone have WAG predictions?

Will we get more collections of overpriced crap, will Sara fly to the top of the charts, will DR ever post Heidi, could we have a new baby in the paddock for 2022?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.