Formula 1 Wags #139 Gunther has fok smashed the Internet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't, this story looks like cinnamon women wrote it

Wowza I have to start working, Lando and Luisa broke up and I have to follow it on tattle probably isn't a good reason to take a day off just right after I entered the office 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You really think its mature after two days of their break he shows in IG , maybe they must show it together, like celebs do. Isn’t it?
Well i think they probably talked about it (i can be wrong). But i think it is better that he announces it himself rather than saying nothing and letting his crazy fans harass Luisa or all their families to know why they are not seen together anymore.
But if he did that just because the chats leaked yesterday then big yikes.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
wowwwww i didn't expect that 😳😳😳
also i'm allergic to "mutually"nooo what is happening .
Mutually always means to me "one of us did something crappy to the other person but in order for both of us to save face we're going to say it was a joint decision "

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
They broke up on Carlos‘ birthday because Lando is going to run away with Carlos

No in all seriousness, this is quite sad, they were a very cute couple and I hope they didn’t break each other’s hearts or anything, they’re both very sweet people and deserve good things

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Well i think they probably talk about it (i can be wrong). But i think it is better that he announce it himself rather than saying nothing and letting his crazy fans harass Luisa or all their family to know why they are not seen together anymore.
i think it’s solely bc she’s been so hated on social media throughout their relationship. if he didn’t have crazy fans i doubt he’d be posting the story. hopefully not bc of the chats 😅

i agree w ppl saying it’s funny 🤣 but it also makes sense

Reactions: 10
Well i think they probably talked about it (i can be wrong). But i think it is better that he announces it himself rather than saying nothing and letting his crazy fans harass Luisa or all their families to know why they are not seen together anymore.
Nothing up from Luisa, wonder if she will put something up at all.
The only thing is hopefully Cinnamon will duck off and leave her alone now

Reactions: 14
They broke up on Carlos‘ birthday because Lando is going to run away with Carlos

No in all seriousness, this is quite sad, they were a very cute couple and I hope they didn’t break each other’s hearts or anything
They are together at the press conference today, they are announcing their relationship, they couldn't hide it anymore Carlando forever ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 16
maybe I'm tripping but what decision did lando in a very immature way?
I think they must show that statements together, in that way anyone will talk about who broke with who and its a mutual decision now it smells weird hahah
But okay maybe thats not immature maybe a pr com mistake. Sorry, my sadness for the announcement 😭😭😭 i want to hate lando for that because i show in IG he talking to another girls and being a public person you must be more careful unless he wants Luisa seeing that 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Nothing up from Luisa, wonder if she will put something up at all.
The only thing is hopefully Cinnamon will duck off and leave her alone now
I wonder if she gets a bit of nonsense will she turn off comments til it all settles. I'm quite surprised, they seemed super loved up

Reactions: 13
Mutually always means to me "one of us did something crappy to the other person but in order for both of us to save face we're going to say it was a joint decision "
Especially after all those vacations posts

I know it's none of my business but I HAVE TO know what happened to understand F1 world better (although I believe I'm at the right trace with many things 😇)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know it's none of my business but I HAVE TO know what happened to understand F1 world better (although I believe I'm at the right trace with many things 😇)
The nosey witch in me is DYING to know what happened especially as you said after the holiday spam and the paparazzi photos

• Haha
Reactions: 19
i was joking yesterday with my friend . Did they broke up or something ? Oh i wish i knew 😑
8E9323D5-C1DA-4667-9A4F-967FEE152C2C.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You really think its mature after two days of their break he shows in IG , maybe they must show it together, like celebs do. Isn’t it?
i agree with @Blablabla29
they are not royals who make a video together telling about their breakup - they are 2 semi famous people who are only really known in the F1 fandom
you don't know for sure, but I'd assume they are mature enough to talk in person - lando's story seemed pretty honest and still loving
but yes, what bla said, better him announcing it hinself and not some random gossip page / paddock person spills it and people like cinnamon harass luisa and her family

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.