Formula 1 Wags #139 Gunther has fok smashed the Internet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bar charles, the other young drivers’ love lives are not relevant enough to create fake chats ngl. and i guess it’s not believable that daniel and lewis would be doing this over insta🤣🤣

orrr it’s because they’re all real and it’s always been lando 💀

also:
View attachment 1544704
idk if she’s just saying it as an expression but maybe luisa will make an appearance 👀
Mhmmmm I wouldn’t bet about them being boring 😏
And attending race... Savannah wrote she won't be there because it's too much party-like
You don't say 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why do teams always choose this girl who has so little following and views on tiktok? I can’t understand it. She’s pretty though.
I also feel like the majority of people on tiktok does cheap information about f1 but I won’t say anything more
She have 65k followers 🤔 she actually know something about f1 . She started write motosport articles for one company . And then move to TikTok .

Reactions: 6
So those DM’s suggest Lando is staying at the NH hotel (the one Kym posted) but the photo with Lando and the Chef from yesterday was tagged as the Waldorf Astoria (a Hilton brand). Is it not more likely he is staying there?
that is possible . In hungary everyone was waiting for them in Hilton . But Daniel and Lando chosen different hotel even tho they have partnership with Hilton 😊

Reactions: 3
damnnn i totally thought they would last more than a year wtf 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Happy birthday Mr Chilli today 🌶. In his honour I have posted this TikTok. Instead of the usual half naked photos this is Carlos being Carlos 😂😂.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm actually shocked at the squids breaking up, ngl!! That was unexpected 😭 Very mature approach indeed but tbh this summer break they looked more in love than ever

• Sad
Reactions: 16
What a duck, who do they think they are
Royal couple?

Is this some kind of prank? That Spanish April first or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
wowwwww i didn't expect that 😳😳😳
also i'm allergic to "mutually"nooo what is happening .
I don’t know why but im sad haha really! I dont know what was happening but i said 2 weeks ago… they have a very intense relationship and they are too small for that so maybe it was that and one of them need space. Anyway i think Lando has made the decision in a very immature way, he must wait to Luisa to say that.
I like her so much she is very cute and kind 🥺🥺

Reactions: 12
Omg

Sorry for spinning but I think Lando did something huge

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t know why but im sad haha really! I dont know what was happening but i said 2 weeks ago… they have a very intense relationship and they are too small for that so maybe it was that and one of them need space. Anyway i think Lando has made the decision in a very immature way, he must wait to Luisa to say that.
maybe I'm tripping but what decision did lando in a very immature way?

Reactions: 5
Very shocked about lando! She’s far too nice for him anyway (sorry lando fans 🫢😬) All his crazy fans will be delighted though.

On another note I wonder if Ferrari will give Carlos a cake?? I’ll be watching closely Ferrari!

I’ve my first full day back in school today. Kids all into 3pm so I’ll miss the press conferences. I hope nothing too exciting happens and I don’t have loads of pages to catch up on.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Maybe she was just “tired” from dating lando and Max 🙃 she was so quiet i knew something is off . I really didnt expect that

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Wow this was not the news i was expecting today. But yes very mature of him to talk about it
You really think its mature after two days of their break he shows in IG , maybe they must show it together, like celebs do. Isn’t it?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.