Formula 1 Wags #139 Gunther has fok smashed the Internet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow. What a surprise!
either the DMs / cheating allegations are true or he never told anyone in his close circle about the true status of their relationship.
Why make a soppy happy anniversary post and use your girlfriend in your brand’s PR campaign if you’re going to break up shortly? Judging from the insta comments from his sister, she must not have known either. So my money is on him doing something wrong like cheating.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m absolutely shocked. And they broke up via text or? Cause they are not even together right? I mean they made 1 year together, he spent time on her family house and next thing they are over? I swear I didn’t saw this coming

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Wow. What a surprise!
either the DMs / cheating allegations are true or he never told anyone in his close circle about the true status of their relationship.
Why make a soppy happy anniversary post and use your girlfriend in your brand’s PR campaign if you’re going to break up shortly? Judging from the insta comments from his sister, she must not have known either. So my money is on him doing something wrong like cheating.
What cheating rumours? I’ve been so out please fill me in

Reactions: 6
Wow. What a surprise!
Whaaaaaat? 😳

Take away their phones. NOW!!!

Mess

• Haha
Maybe it’s just my ever present distrust for men, but can’t help think that Lando may have done something a bit wrong, we know he’s a tad bit of a fboy sometimes.

Reactions: 17
Wow. What a surprise!
unless he’s telling the truth and they actually will remain good friends. although that doesn’t seem likely 🤣

but if so, she could have been commenting on sav’s insta as a *FRIEND 😆

Reactions: 5
i think it’s solely bc she’s been so hated on social media throughout their relationship. if he didn’t have crazy fans i doubt he’d be posting the story. hopefully not bc of the chats 😅

i agree w ppl saying it’s funny 🤣 but it also makes sense
I did not follow their relationship that closely the last few month. But thought they were really cute. Did she get so much hate still? Like open hate? Obviously I don’t know what is going on in her dms, but I had the feeling that she was actually quite liked. But than maybe I am just in the right bubble

This just affirms to me why if I were famous I'd be keeping my relationship completely on the down low, like imagine going from yacht PDA and sappy comments to a breakup in the span of two weeks.

The statement reads as mature but ngl I'm cynical as hell so I do think something big/messy happened behind the scenes. They were being very showy and in love legit just days ago, this seems sudden and like one party put their foot down.

Reactions: 22
Maybe it’s just my ever present distrust for men, but can’t help think that Lando may have done something a bit wrong, we know he’s a tad bit of a fboy sometimes.
"I'm a high performance athlete. Athletes sweat duck around"

Even Mick does it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Well i think i know. Pierre will sign with McLaren . So slagy McLaren era is comming 😝😝

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Noooo, not Squids breaking up, I did not expect that! I rooted for them! They looked sweet and happy (I am old enough to know it doesn't mean they indeed were, saw too much couples presenting sweet and happy breaking up or divorcing to the shock of everyone around but still one wants to believe that a couple that looks sweet and happy indeed is)
maybe so much time spent on holiday together made them realise they don't match, if that's the case I get it
I hope at least it was indeed mutual and it was not Lando doing something stupid, If he did I am team Luisa LOL

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This just affirms to me why if I were famous I'd be keeping my relationship completely on the down low, like imagine going from yacht PDA and sappy comments to a breakup in the span of two weeks.

The statement reads as mature but ngl I'm cynical as hell so I do think something big/messy happened behind the scenes. They were being very showy and in love legit just days ago, this seems sudden and like one party put their foot down.
It reminds me of the charles/giada breakup. They spent their holidays together then giada posted about their breakup because Charles wanted to "focus on ferrari" and 2 weeks later the first pic with Charlotte came out 😬

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
If that convo is real then Lando’s chat is dry AF.

Just like any girls pussy would be too after reading that

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Maybe there is an “ I have to focus in my own career and you are distracting me” but this days Luisa was out of IG and the Photo she puts yesterday her face expression was very sad. And for the info that we can see in IG Lando it’s having fun time in Zaanvort

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.