Formula 1 Wags #139 Gunther has fok smashed the Internet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hate to be the person (again) but what if it wasn't lando breaking up? just hypothetically, what if luisa was the one who wanted to end their romantic relationship because thee pressure, the stress and the hate got too much for her? she seems like a family orientated person, perhaps it just wasn't ment to be?

not saying, lando didn't do anything but i always like to imagine more parts of a story

Reactions: 14
Hey guys on the up side, cinnamon will finally shut up (after a little period of ecstatic disgusting essays)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It reminds me of the charles/giada breakup. They spent their holidays together then giada posted about their breakup because Charles wanted to "focus on ferrari" and 2 weeks later the first pic with Charlotte came out 😬
but now i think he has no time to go with another girls, he was with Luisa all the time. But yes i thik like u. Focus on Mclaren

Reactions: 6
If that convo is real then Lando’s chat is dry AF.

Just like any girls pussy would be too after reading that
Depends on what is he ordering from McDonalds 😆
I wouldn't say no to wrap with shrimps and chill

But I'm probably just still highly affected by water polo yesterday

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hey guys on the up side, cinnamon will finally shut up (after a little period of ecstatic disgusting essays)
Do you really think she will? She will just wait until the next flirt to come to start a new hate cult like she did with all the girls linked to lando except emilia

Reactions: 7
I guess it doesn’t really matter who did what (or whom), they’re both probably sad anyway. It was a one year relationship, I’m guessing Lando‘s first real one and they looked to have a great time together, and no matter how it ended they’re both probably quite down.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
but now i think he has no time to go with another girls, he was with Luisa all the time. But yes i thik like u. Focus on Mclaren
Ah no i am not saying he will go for another girl. I was just talking about how you can look really in live one day and break up 2 days later 😅

Reactions: 8
Not the Dutch “juice channels” saying Lando is looking for some fun in Zandvoort.

this might aswell be fake, since those channels are not the most reliable source. But you never know.
Now in the view of Lando's announcement I would not be surprised if the screenshots were true.

But, but, if this is how F1 drivers get girls, I am crying for everyone, them and girls
The dialogue in the screenshot is boring AF 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
LBR anyone bleeping Lando is not doing it for the conversation
Ok guys I just got to the point where they broke up 😂. That convo is totally real then.

But that’s the point really isn’t it, who would want to after thar conversation. Getting invited round to a second rate hotel according to little lord Lando for a Maccy D’s, he’s not even try to woo anyone and he needs to up his game

• Haha
Reactions: 12
should i think of them when ed plays "don't" today 😂 (too early to make jokes, i know but if i don't laugh i might cry)

• Haha
Ok guys I just got to the point where they broke up 😂. That convo is totally real then.

But that’s the point really isn’t it, who would want to after thar conversation. Getting invited round to a second rate hotel according to little lord Lando for a Maccy D’s, he’s not even try to woo anyone and he needs to up his game
he’s going through it right nowww. give him a break 🤧🤣

• Haha
Coming out of my bunker. Today is going to be a good day

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.