Formula 1 Wags #139 Gunther has fok smashed the Internet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, well, well the ONE morning I'm not up at stupid o clock and all this goes down.
In my opinion it was never going to last. First loves rarely do. It's probably just run It's course....they've had a lovely time but realised they have duck all in common. They never seemed to spend time alone together which is always a red flag.
Anyway, not a fan of Little Lord Lando but don't think it's fair to automatically assume he cheated or did something wrong. Even if he did meet someone else, he's obviously ended things. I wish them both well, especially Luisa-she seeemed very sweet.
Not the silly season news I expected today tbf!

Reactions: 20
Ok guys I just got to the point where they broke up 😂. That convo is totally real then.

But that’s the point really isn’t it, who would want to after thar conversation. Getting invited round to a second rate hotel according to little lord Lando for a Maccy D’s, he’s not even try to woo anyone and he needs to up his game
He's not even offering to dress up in the race suit or throwing out any F1 related puns for fucks sake 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
i actually am sad tho, icl 😭

mainly bc i made bets with friends that the two would last (none of them were squid believers 🙄)

it all changed so fast 🤧

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They broke up on Carlos‘ birthday because Lando is going to run away with Carlos

No in all seriousness, this is quite sad, they were a very cute couple and I hope they didn’t break each other’s hearts or anything, they’re both very sweet people and deserve good things
Exactly what I was thinking 😂😂

Sad for the squids, but hey, now Max has a shot! 💃

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Where is @aidil she is missing all the fun this morning, she’s been quiet since I sent her that pic of ted

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Happy birthday Mr Chilli today 🌶. In his honour I have posted this TikTok. Instead of the usual half naked photos this is Carlos being Carlos 😂😂.
Great Tiktok, he is sweet.:love::love::love::love::love: I tested watching it 2 times already and I report that my crush on Carlos is still strong and doesn't seem to be going away anywhere
until he does something questionable, what I hope will not happen

• Heart
Reactions: 6
5 unread pages...i thought there was some Piastri news 😅

I wonder if the Geneva boat trip with Daddy Zack has something to do with the break-up. "Look LanDOE, the results aren't there, ditch Luisa or you'll be going down the job centre with Daniel"

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.