Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
I think the no-poop rule is true. Remember during a red flag last year someone had shat in Lewis' toilet and he was complaining about it on his radio after.
In fairness, that I get. My whole family do manky shites and I have told them before I'll build an outdoor toilet and then can use that rather than stink up the house 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 15

aidil

VIP Member
I swear to god I never saw him as THAT attractive but him slagging it up after Kate completely changed the way I look at him which is just toxic of me I know but I don’t care
Definition of BDE when you can pull women while wearing such SHIT SHOES.

1660078748518.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15

OOps2022

VIP Member
For GQ: you could have added also these, it would lighten the mood of the article LOL

908aa34be6828614b13c9e0516c484baebbd8795.png

22050715fe5a19320c9d7f808618fc36.jpg

Good night! 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Minttu

VIP Member
A home made sugar scrub could be an option as well! Just gently scrub the fake tan off. And if none of that works: hide it with make-up. Embrace the tan and work with what you've got.

@Bobby1743 I hope you have a lovely holiday!

Everyone feeling ill of slightly off today, I hope you all feel better soon, @Minttu @savedlatin21 migraines are the absolute worst!

I'm in bed with Covid (caught it when the pandemic is finally over:rolleyes:) but it has lead to some productive digging! In the legal world most people know each other, or of each other. I recently got in touch with a guy who regularly works on F1 contracts and I asked him a bunch of stuff. He said he couldn't say anything on the record, but that Alpine seem to have a very good case and that the buy-out rumors regarding DR are true. Alpine is 1000% convinced they can force Piastra into compliance, and that the main mistake was made by CRB. The documents submitted by McLaren didn't ring any bells with the CRB in regards to his Alpine contract. And that can basically mean three things:
1. Alpine has a contract with Piastri that doesn't specify his work for the team (testing, racing, a full F1 seat etc) which is why CRB didn't see a conflict, or its the other way around:
2. McLaren has submitted a very basic contract (not guaranteeing a seat for a full season, but just team membership and nothing explicitly stated).
3. The CRB fucked up big time.

I think option 2 seems a lot more likely. There is no way Alpine has invested this much $€£ into Piastri without the possibility to reap the benefits.
Covid is an even worse bitch than a migraine ❤ Hope you feel better soon, drink lots of water, orange juice, and when you think its all over and your feeling better, take some vitamin C supplements❤

We really are a bunch of nosey bitches with connections, aren't we?
I'm not even sure what to say to the information you just gave us, other than: thanks for sharing. I'm just curious to see where it all goes in the end, and I really want something to be said soon. Just for clarity 😅

• Heart

monza

VIP Member
Sndi obviously isn't a lurker of any forum

Screenshot_20220810_091707.jpg

Screenshot_20220810_091719.jpg

Max would be shredded to pieces. But he flies with his own jet 😏

• Wow
  • Angry