Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

scvlet

VIP Member
the direction of the article is odd. it also reads like a fanfic, as most of their articles do. i find it cringy and hard to get through ngl 💀💀
96F0F340-BC7F-4690-85E0-E70EF4B31520.jpeg

A3B0553E-9AA3-4EA3-85BD-26AD60F20477.jpeg

9FF9C210-0102-4B8A-9600-D718A3781DCA.jpeg

tell me that’s not a fanfic 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Blablabla29

VIP Member
I just remembered that scene from DTS, do you think Cyril cast a spell on Daniel after he left him ? 😂😇

Screenshot_20220810-183542_Twitter.jpg

*Sorry to all the DR fans love you ❤

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Heart

MsCurly

Chatty Member
If anyone here is good with fake tan can someone please help me out! I go away for a break tomorrow and I've got a tan disaster on my face. It's so streaky and patchy.

I will send edits for a driver of choice in exchange for advice.

@aac_124 so glad you had a good date
@Minttu rest up
View attachment 1487111
A home made sugar scrub could be an option as well! Just gently scrub the fake tan off. And if none of that works: hide it with make-up. Embrace the tan and work with what you've got.

@Bobby1743 I hope you have a lovely holiday!

Everyone feeling ill of slightly off today, I hope you all feel better soon, @Minttu @savedlatin21 migraines are the absolute worst!

I'm in bed with Covid (caught it when the pandemic is finally over:rolleyes:) but it has lead to some productive digging! In the legal world most people know each other, or of each other. I recently got in touch with a guy who regularly works on F1 contracts and I asked him a bunch of stuff. He said he couldn't say anything on the record, but that Alpine seem to have a very good case and that the buy-out rumors regarding DR are true. Alpine is 1000% convinced they can force Piastra into compliance, and that the main mistake was made by CRB. The documents submitted by McLaren didn't ring any bells with the CRB in regards to his Alpine contract. And that can basically mean three things:
1. Alpine has a contract with Piastri that doesn't specify his work for the team (testing, racing, a full F1 seat etc) which is why CRB didn't see a conflict, or its the other way around:
2. McLaren has submitted a very basic contract (not guaranteeing a seat for a full season, but just team membership and nothing explicitly stated).
3. The CRB fucked up big time.

I think option 2 seems a lot more likely. There is no way Alpine has invested this much $€£ into Piastri without the possibility to reap the benefits.

• Wow
  • Heart

Ems_F55

VIP Member
I’ll have to agree on this to be honest. Back in my home country (it’s not a European one), we have a specific law that says using the national flag as a body cover up - let alone a “bottom cover up” is highly disrespectful or “against” the law 😵💫

Was kinda surprised to see the story earlier today and checked it just now to see if she deleted it, nope, still there.

I wonder if anyone here would have a similar case back in their own countries?
Not in this country! We wear our flags all the time (well not me personally lol) Oh Geri how times have changed lol

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Rayne

VIP Member
The tide is turning I am living to see some people brave enough to share their true opinions on Lando 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

maisie20

VIP Member
Excuse me while I defend Heidi again but it sounds like a dumb hater. Heidi is hardly an unofficial girlfriend. She’s met his family and friends and has been on his gram (ya not much but still 😂) some people think you need a public insta post to be official

• Heart

lni33

VIP Member
Hahahahaha, I can’t stop laughing at old Lando photos, imagine being the teenagers beaten by this tiny human

6F82B9A4-7E50-4241-BEF5-C5E92A99C912.jpeg

• Haha

Minttu

VIP Member
Do they have matching swimsuits too?? 💀💀💀
I feel like every F1 couple have been sponsored with matching swimsuits.

Pierre probably have one of each matching sets, so he can give one bikini to each girl he sleeps with during the summer break.

fingers crossed for Pierre deciding to match with Tulumgirl🤞🤤

• Haha
So I listened to this episode on my way to work yesterday and thought it was really cool they had Quickstop on their pod. Then this happened.

Racists never take a day off do they? If this is the shit some black British content creators get, imagine what Lewis' inbox looks like 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Anyone remembers that time someone here asked how we can support Daniel after threesome rumours? How can we? Even proud er and louder if you're asking me
Wait, someone on HERE got prudish about a threesome 🙄 That's the Tumblr fantasy come true I live for. Guessing they swiftly left after Pierre was organising orgies post Monaco 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart