Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kubnikol

VIP Member
Hello girls โค I canโ€™t keep up ๐Ÿ˜‚
Why is everyone on the cover ๐Ÿ˜‚ i have to buy so many magazines now . Lewis , DR , Ferrari boys ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

monza

VIP Member
Hey babes I was inactive for a longer time so maybe it already was a topic here but Im going to ask anyway....whats up with Heidi and her page? Ok, she is not that much active on th IG except for DR hinting but her fanpage? It is totally dead and its pretty unusual. Whats going on?
Turned out that page is not run by Heidi ๐Ÿ˜…
Girl started losing her shit few months ago because people were recognizing Heidi only as DR's girlfriend
And then finally when Heidi after months of silence posted a hint from Scotty's and Chloe's engagement party she did an angry story, something like - "so sad, I wish her luck if this is enough for her" and turned off her page for a while

I wish I'm trolling here but I'm not

• Haha

Platformcrocs

VIP Member
I saw this on Tumblr so who knows how factual it is but I feel like it tracks. The photo is from supposed said dinner.
โ€œI think this was 2016. and usually when they all (or most) have a meal after the last race with the rule being the WC pays. It being 2016 nico rosberg was expected to pay, but instead he got them to pay for their own meals and split the bill.โ€
So he didn't pay the bill AND beat Lewis Hamilton in the SAME MACHINERY, what a guy ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha

90sgirl

VIP Member
1C55B203-0FB2-4514-AFE9-628313556621.jpeg

Also found Angela being squished by Ferrari and never realised how tiny she really is ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

ImaLady

VIP Member
I am so happy I don't work in tourism as many Croatians do so my job is not creating themes and activities to keep these rich fucks entertained

Oh yea! I worked for a millionaire for a bit, like a pa kind of. It's amazing how entitled they are
edit: #notallmillionaires

• Haha

monza

VIP Member
whaaaaaaat? Like really? REALLY? Thatยดs kind of strange behaviour, screaming jelaousy or what....Iยดve seen some sh*t that the page is made by her sister,that is maybe more possible than Heidi herself
More like people idolizing wags than jelaousy imho ๐Ÿ˜…

It's not her sister neither - I mean, why would she post anything "against" DR or Heidi then ๐Ÿ˜

It's an ordinary fan with Heidi's blessing to post stuff and before someone jumps with "omgggg who does she think she issss" put yourself in her shoes - if your fanpage approaches you with "can I post your pictures" would you say no?
(I personally would but we already established what kind of wag I would be :devilish:)

• Haha

LaBlonde

VIP Member
itโ€™s lunchtime and this article is still killing me:

gonna start describing my hair as โ€œlazily parted to the sideโ€

• Haha

Rsmv01

VIP Member
I saw that article earlier, apparently it is called a brazilian canga and it is pretty common in brazil. But i am not brazilian so i can be wrong, feel free to correct me if it is the case.

Also this page is a great friend of cinnamon and often says that "she is the sweetest and nicest person in the world" so i would take what she posts about luisa with a pinch of salt
Yes you are right she was not wearing a actual flag she was wearing a canga and its the most common thing ever in Brazil they dont use towels in the beach they use cangas and they have every colour pattern you can imaged and are selling them in every beach she must have bought this one in Brazil when she went there.
This pages don't have anything more to say or made up so thought this one was going to stick. Better do some reaserch before.

Last edited: