Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OOps2022

VIP Member
Hey Pierre, while you were away, Lewis wanted to take the Explorer title 😘

4ca971b4839ba16515919b06455b9f6af2e625f5.jpg

question to Stephen - maybe one chapter in the book could take place on a hiking trip? 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

kklurker

Another mag feature
His team knows what they’re doing… dropping these features (Variety article about his wine + Men’s Health magazine cover) at the height of a silly season he’s the main star of — really showing his value, regardless of the points he’s scored this year. And I’m sure these were all done when he was in Miami/LA earlier this year, so it was all anticipated and planned. Kudos. 👏🏼
F8A27966-B066-4F50-91C9-07CFB81378BC.jpeg

I just love any and all (positive) content of DR. 🥰

• Heart

aidil

VIP Member
The FIA Président tweets are so weird sometimes. He posted this 1h ago. I would have understand if he did this 1 week ago but why now ? Just when people were slowly stoping talking about this...

Man’s on the same desert island as Alonso, not a lot of signal!

• Haha

OOps2022

VIP Member
something for Pierre if he ever visits 😘
98a6af514d501599ec6ff75e15f7b988fbd0f885.jpg
93e2916be4d33852a2af8de9e8e7dc0bced05b30.jpg

7236f266-personal-vlog-youtube-thumbnail-50.jpg

PS I cannot believe but still Fernando with his news on Day 1 is the biggest shakeup (that is why I allowed myself to post the picture above with him) :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

monza

VIP Member
Really I'm happy for sav and oil. they never got a honeymoon and wont get a chance to be without the baby, so this is a really good alternative. Like Sav was MADE to yacht.
My dear Pole you are so soft 🥰, they are traveling for like 360 days in a year 😅

Wasn't she in Monaco lately? He was in Greece? They were in Dubai for over a month?
Tough life 🤕

Last edited:
  • Haha

Minttu

VIP Member
NO NDAS FOR ME BITCHES 💅

Just imagine that you've been invited back to a drivers room, and you just go to freshen up a bit, and when you come out there is an NDA laying on the table.
"I need you to sign this before we have sex."

Now, that's a mood killer😂

• Haha

suzananneboyle

Chatty Member
Just clicked on here and saw it said site was updating thought we’d broke the website
I once had a dream where Tattle got deleted from the internet because it became too much of a platform to spread hate (i once read an article about that lmao) so we couldn't talk anymore after that & we lost everyone and it made me sad.

Actual footage of miss Suzan waking up thinking her favorite gossip forum has decided to yeet itself into oblivion because of a dream: (because i have too many of these saved and i want to use them)

1660081441036.png

1660081611520.png
1660081576402.png

edit: these images also apply to me when i realize i used ''yeeted'' as a serious word in a sentence lol

• Haha
  • Heart

monza

VIP Member
Doing Monza’s job . She is so proud of you rn 😂😂😂
THANK YOU

I went out for a dinner and drank a bit too much for someone who works tomorrow so it's currently (wo)man down 😂 or chaos and a half
Depends what stuff I'll see when catching up

• Haha
  • Heart

monza

VIP Member
Well, at least it kept us busy... Come on Luisa give us some more hinty pictures, we need it in these trying times
Of course we miss it 😭 it was a mystery and a half 💔

Today mother of hints woke up

Screenshot_20220811_172948.jpg

In her time she hinted that hard I thought there is no way the story is real. It was. Leave him alone Kelly. Man just want to binge Pretty Little Liars ffs

• Haha

monza

VIP Member
Max is only really a villain if you don’t like Lewis and I don’t like Lewis so....

His fans are too much though
Now some may quote you with

But Max at least didn't bonk EsteBestie in crashed car which shunt HE caused

I am SO gonna regret this in the morning 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Dangermouse84

Chatty Member
It's the daily mail so I'd take it with a massive pinch of salt but I'll be very disappointed if its true 🙁
I think the no-poop rule is true. Remember during a red flag last year someone had shat in Lewis' toilet and he was complaining about it on his radio after.

• Haha

monza

VIP Member
Lmaoo IT REALLY WAS THE SAME TREE THO
I remember "geez just because some girl has brown hair doesn't mean it's her" about Niran's story

It. Was. Her.

I mean she wasn't subtle at all 😂 golf cars, hoodies, Lando's curles, couch, airport, suitcase, churros and then boom Oliver posted a pic of her in Dubai 😂 so obvious there was a time I thought she is faking everything to appear as his gf 😆

• Haha