Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bobby1743

VIP Member
Happy new thread!

I'm on holiday on Mallorca. This morning i saw yachts. Just imagine it is the yacht of one of the drivers.....
20220810_103204.jpg

20220810_103207.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 17

suzananneboyle

Chatty Member
To find last year's yacht photos, I have to go back to thread #3 or #4. THAT'S 129 THREADS AGO. IN A YEAR. i love us.

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

LaBlonde

VIP Member
Off topic here but does anyone use Hinge? How are you supposed to swipe right if you’re interested? Do you have send a like to do that? 😆 I’m trying to get myself out there but got no clue how this app works lol
hello it’s me your resident expert on the hellscape that is online dating 🫡

basically you don’t really swipe as such on hinge - you like (or send messages about) their individual photo or prompt answers. you “like” by clicking the little heart in the bottom right of each thing.

you get eight free likes a day or you can pay for more but who the heck wants to pay to meet men ew.

• Haha
  • Heart

LaBlonde

VIP Member
Oh God, this is an F1 equivalent of some man checking if women know what offside is in football when you mention you watch football :oops:
i love that men have to instantly give you a pop quiz when you say you’re into any kind of sport. i don’t have to prove myself to you mate. especially when it’s the most random stuff that they probably had to google themselves. i have that i like both f1 and nhl in my bio and some of the stuff i get asked 🤦🏼‍♀️

likewise when they imply that i couldn’t possibly enjoy a sport if i didn’t find some of the guys cute. that’s just an added bonus!

• Angry
  • Heart

Pole er bear

VIP Member
  • Haha

aidil

VIP Member
Not sure if any of you guys have watched Below Deck before, but that’s all I can think of when I see all this yacht content. WHY DOES A MEAL NEED A THEME FFS?!

• Haha

imolathesecond

VIP Member
  • Haha