Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monza

VIP Member
Observations:
Ostrich feathers
skulls
Rose petals
Three settings are one color next to each other
I mean at least;its not mexican night? But I would have accepted Mila in a Sombrero
View attachment 1489503
I am so happy I don't work in tourism as many Croatians do so my job is not creating themes and activities to keep these rich fucks entertained

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

scvlet

VIP Member
Something about a Mercedes fan being apparently exposed? I don’t even know but everyone is going insane and I just saw the page that ‘investigated’ the fan is talking to journalists
yep it’s crazyyyy. this one guy faked being terminally ill of cancer… got invited to brackley by mercedes for a tour. eventually faked his own death. his tweets were getting like 10-20k likes too before he “died”. it was a BIG thing. what a sick thing to do 😡

another part of it is he also faked all this to his girlfriend(?) as well. assuming online gf. he was deadass sending voice recordings with a fake strain in his voice like “i love you baby, hope i’ll make it” etc etc. insane behaviour

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad

LaBlonde

VIP Member
@Minttu - feel better soon! 💙 migraine hangovers are the worst. good luck with your report!

just took my car for a service and PARALLEL PARKED for like the third time in my life. i could hear crofty’s voice in my head like “beautiful piece of driving”. stood and admired it for a while afterwards 🤣

(off to work now, pray nothing major happens before 4:30!)

• Heart
  • Haha

aidil

VIP Member
Just stopping by on my lunch break to say FUCK YOU HELMUT. My man is so much more than a supply teacher. And thank you for leading him on AGAIN. I swear he’ll never be free of their evil clutches 😭

Just realised I typed this while swigging from my sugar free Red Bull. I hate this place 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

aac_124

VIP Member
Just clicked on here and saw it said site was updating thought we’d broke the website

• Haha

yukinobambino

VIP Member
What on earth? Is this the real life?

What a piece of shit. People who fake terminal illnesses for attention/benefit deserve the worst. He took advantage of so many people's goodwill and likely some teams will think twice about doing something nice like this for actual ill/terminal fans

90sgirl

VIP Member
Watching back old 2018 races has made me realise that this was when Seb was at his peek hotness (to me anyway). You know before Ferrari sucked the life (and hair) out of him!
1B1BCD4B-7E88-4092-864A-5286278EA313.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 15

aidil

VIP Member
Look guys, I don’t care who drives for McLaren next year. All that matters is who’s driving for Team jellyblondeaidfitz and it’s Pierre and Sharl.

• Haha
  • Heart

monza

VIP Member
So much for ‘everyone knows Heidi and Daniel are a thing why are they hiding and why is she hinting it’s so obvious and it’s pathetic’, even the squids who honestly were painfully obvious we’re under the radar
Yes I will die on that hill
Yeah, I'll never understand why no one was allowed even to think about squids as a couple despite all the hints until Lando posted my sunshine pic while on the other hand Heidi was on wag pages from the moment she was born basically 😂

Generation gap between fandoms? I know me and my fellow millennials are always in the mood for some tea

• Haha
  • Heart

maisie20

VIP Member
Day 154 of summer break and we still don’t have clarification on Daniels seat or if Lando, Max and Lu are indeed a throuple

26CA51C5-683F-4059-9CAE-A6C73B673A85.jpeg

• Haha