Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Also... HE CUSTOM BUILT an electric powered catamaran?
than man... the myth..... alonso
Oh PS..... NOW he's off on a remote greek isle

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
My point stands

Off topic but has anyone here read any of the Colleen hoover books, I’ve just ordered it ends with us verity and ugly love are they good ??
Ok so I am defos in the minority here according to TikTok but I’ve read Ugly Love and It Wnds with Us and didn’t really enjoy them…
Thought that Ugly Love was a bit better but both were fairly predictable in terms of the story line. I think that I might read Verity and see how I enjoy that as I’ve heard good things but if I don’t enjoy that I’m might give up with her books😬
But like I said l know I’m in the minority 😂

It ends with us is amazinggg, I did not get into Verity - was a DNF for me and ugly love is on my TBR so yes, amazing choices ❤ Reminders of him is also great
I’ll remind you that I said I’m in the minority…like one of my best friends swears by her books and I honestly concerned that I don’t 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Max is on the cover of Sports Illustrated KIDS:D
But I think he doesn't mind, he doesn't give a f*** about popularity, I kind of like it
he has some sweet moments,
his need to debrief immediately with anyone is hilarious and kind of adorable
when he doesn' t behave like a brat I like him... If only his GF's father would shut up or if he condemned him
But he's in the issue With JOS!!!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 3

monza

VIP Member
my only weird one was the pool drain... or any drain in general
but forced myself to touch it one day and survived so i think there is hope for lewis. you can tell he didn't want to face his fears.... just like he wanted to bail on a race because of his shitbox car... but he pulled through confronted his fears and insecurities and fucking picked that onion up with his bare hands and vanquished it from his Merc chariot.
Such a hero

• Haha

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
Going on with Week 2 of summer break so far with no new contract news
but lots of yachts
and fashion shoots

Here's to a week with less stress and more Pierre photo dumps

@aac_124 so sorry I cut you off... PLEASE do go on

aac_124 said:
Omg it was so amazing we went out to this amazing steak house and everything was just so perfect he was such a gentleman and the conversation was just so natural and then we went for a walk on the beach when the sun was setting and it was so beautiful (granted I wasn’t really appropriately dressed 😂) but it was so perfect
Happy New thread ❤❤

Minttu

VIP Member
Oh no. Vallteri also loves tractors....
View attachment 1487681
Maybe they all get bored of the speed and want to compete in a tractorgp?!🤣
I'm definitely recreating that gif with my lawn tractor and dog. My dog is the same breed as the one in the gif😂 (I might even know the dog or at least one of the dogs I've owned are related to it in some way😂)

• Haha