Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OOps2022

VIP Member
I know we’ve been joking here and there about him being inactive but I just hopeeee he’s alright in every way and just truly living his best life offline 🙌🏼🤍
I hope so too. I hope he did not come here and rebelled against us and our "demands" LOL 😂

our jokes come from the heart, Pierre, we only want what is the best for you ☺

Reactions: 2

Ems_F55

VIP Member
Lewis is my P1, not Charles 😂 That shoot with Lewis is just in another world 🤤
Carlos always number 1 for me. Not a Lewis fan

I mean look at these two. like they set up a phone just to record them and their antics in the water
yes to alonso towning me on a giant flamingo
View attachment 1492853

you live in a dream world.... at least to me who lives in a concrete jungle.
we do have rats.

Also this is how you make an ad on vacation... or use your fame to get a discount for the shout out even though you are make 20 million plus
View attachment 1492862
This has me laughing 😂😂

• Haha

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
me too! there are dozens of us! dozens! i frequently have to bite my tongue in the reading thread because i am Not A Fan of colleen hoover. to each their own though, i’m sure i read stuff that other people don’t like too 🤣
I’m glad I’ve found another one!!

• Haha

Ems_F55

VIP Member
I honestly cannot imagine a worst vacation personally than a yacht, beaches, DJs, and coronas violated.
So I will take some cheesy Andronso or whatever their name is. Man is sitting like a king right now and I love him.
Reminds me of Bridget Jones and the smug marrieds 😂😭

• Haha

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
Hello hello hello all! I will be back with you soon . Away for a few days and after a last minute train cancellation, two connecting trains later and a quick scout around the city I finally made it!

I will probably spend the entire weekend absolutely steaming drunk. May need a miracle, I haven't drank in 2 months.

This hotel lift is kinda giving Max's apartment block. Its so fuckin hot here it feels like i am abroad.

View attachment 1491109
Love the dress ❤ how did the tan turn out in the end?

Minttu

VIP Member
I thought exactly the same! I hate themes and fancy dress and would absolutely not pay money for someone to do this three times a day 😂
I would totally get paid money to do it for them. With the exception that I will only have a few themes going. None of that Mexican Disney crossover shit. Well go for easy themes like, black, black, white, black, colorful neon party, and black. 😂 Maybe the occasional Pirate theme, with a treasure hunt like there was on Below Deck 😂

S877

Hey babes I was inactive for a longer time so maybe it already was a topic here but Im going to ask anyway....whats up with Heidi and her page? Ok, she is not that much active on th IG except for DR hinting but her fanpage? It is totally dead and its pretty unusual. Whats going on?
I’ve just noticed there is a new ‘fan page’ -heidibergerdaily

All seems a bit strange 💀

• Wow